Fox Run Estates

Overview of Ratings

4.3

February 29, 2016

By Linda B2

Fox Run Estates was a very beautiful facility. They had little patios on the ground floor and small balconies on the second floor which I thought was very pleasant for the residents. The price was a little bit more than what I was thinking but I would definitely consider this for my mom. I loved the layout of the apartments and the dining area. It just looked very convenient for everyone. Their amenities make this facility very desirable. I really liked it.

February 15, 2016

By Jefferi

Fox Run Estates was a very new facility. I was impressed with the layout of the facility as well as its general appearance although I did not feel that I fit in very well there. It was not anything specific. It was just that there weren’t many people within my own age group. They all seemed much older than me, and it was simply difficult to relate. However, the staff was extremely courteous. Even though I was just visiting, they did very well at attending to whatever needs I happened to have because I spent the lunch hour there with them. The largest amenity that I noticed was the open area where everyone could congregate. The dining area was adjacent to the lobby, and it was immaculate.

December 17, 2015

By Visitor13

Fox Run Estates is very nice. They have a lot of activities for the residents, like Bible study, choir practice, and they have plenty of trips outside the facility.

November 25, 2015

By J.H.1

My mother is in Fox Run Estates now. They have apartments, activities, and dinner provided. They gave mom the apartment size she wanted. The staff is fine.

November 22, 2015

Fox Run was #1 for me. The thing that I liked about it was that the people managing it lived there on-site. It was nice, open, airy, and welcoming. The food was good. They had a pianist that played during lunch. The room looked good.

September 07, 2015

By Caring112090250

I like that they have balconies, my father can smoke there, and it's a smaller facility. One of the other facilities that we looked at were a little bit more hospital feeling. This was more family oriented, a little more upscale, and a little more elegant. They have a bus that takes the residents on certain days to doctor's appointments. I was very impressed with Fox Run Estates. The staff was great, the place was well taken care of, very friendly, and pleasant. The only thing that I didn't like about it was the lack of parking. When I'd go to see my father, I'd have to cross the street to get there. However, they let you relax, enjoy your food, and take your time because they just have one feeding. They have the plates, glasses, silverware, and the napkins all laid out, and it's more inviting.

August 27, 2015

Fox Run Estates was a nice facility, and the food was good. The staff was very helpful. The accommodations were more than adequate; the rooms were nice, adequately sized, and clean. The communal area was nice and all conducive. The dining room was very spacious, the food was good, and you could order from the menu. Pretty nice place. They take them to trips, out to dinner once a month, and to other different things.

August 06, 2015

By Rickey1

I would highly recommend Fox Run, but it is farther away from where I live right now. It’s a very good community, and the food was extremely good. The people were really nice. They have doors to the outside on their downstairs apartment, and it didn’t seem like the inside of the building. They have patios outside. It was very well done, and I just enjoyed that place. However, price and distance were the reasons why I didn’t choose the place.

July 28, 2015

By Victoria11

Fox Run Estates serve three meals a day; she partakes in it, but sometimes she complains about the food, as sometimes it’s good and sometimes not. But she enjoys the staff. She lives in an apartment that really doesn’t have a great view and a sidewalk, but other than that she seems pretty happy there. She has group of people that she does things with. She is active in most of the activities like bingo, card games, and board games. Somebody comes, cleans, and changes the bedsheets.

June 20, 2015

By Pauline11

Fox Run was very nice. People are very friendly. It looked like the people living there were happy, and they were well taken care of. They had a lot of activities. It seemed like a very good place. I talked to the staff. They were very helpful. They gave me all the information I asked for and more. They treated me like royalty. I was very happy.

June 01, 2015

My dad is in Fox Run Estates for about a month now. They are clean, nice, and well kept. The friendliness of the staff is good too. I like the location, the cleanliness, and the friendliness of the staff. I think he likes the food. They have good food. He has a private room.

March 19, 2015

I visited several communities, and one is Fox Run. We came across it using the Caring.com website. They were very accommodating and helpful. The rooms are very small which is one of the reasons we didn't choose them. The staff is wonderful. We really like the staff. The dining is very open, and we really liked that. The food is good too. There is only one elevator in the place. That is another reason we did not choose that one. If something happens to the elevator, we thought it would be an issue. We didn't like that the room was small, and we didn't like that there is one elevator in the whole place. As for activities, they pretty much have the same things as the other facility. They have outings, crafts, dominoes, cards, and piano. The friendliness of the staff and the openness of the dining room impressed me.

July 27, 2014

People were older at Fox Run Estates, but it’s homey. The decorations seemed to be more updated and colorful. The staff was very friendly and informative. The rooms were OK. They were clean. It’s also based on what price range you want.

June 13, 2013

By Abby2

I visited Fox Run Estate. The building was attractive but the rooms are tiny. The food was good. They showed me everything, but I didn't like them at all. I also didn't like the staff. They were not truthful.

Let Us Search For You

Features of Fox Run Estates

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

About Fox Run Estates

Fox Run Estates is located in Arlington, TX, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Fox Run Estates for a visit...and stay!

Map of Fox Run Estates