Brookdale Arlington | Independent Living

1250 West Pioneer Pkwy, Arlington, TX, 76013

Reviews of Brookdale Arlington | Independent Living

Susan107609850 June 28, 2015

I went to Brookdale Arlington, and I liked it. The staff was wonderful. I want to live there. That's how nice it was. They showed me quite a few different options of their rooms. The residents seemed very active, very healthy, and very friendly. On my second visit, my sister and I were in the hall, and we were talking to the person who gave us the tour about the life alert kind of pendant they wear. There was this lady -- who was just walking by -- that stayed there, talked to us for 20 minutes about it, and explained everything; she was just really nice.

Caring106544650 May 16, 2015

The only one that I went and looked at was Brookdale Arlington, and it was a very nice place. I was really impressed with it, and the cost was prohibitive, but we were going to try to see if we could manage it, and then my husband refused to do it. It was very clean and very nice, and they had a great buffet. It was in a very nice area, and I even put money down.

Larry105444250 May 02, 2015

Brookdale Arlington was really nice and clean. The rooms were nice and well arranged. They have three different types of rooms -- studio, 1-bedroom, and 2-bedroom. The dining room was really nice. The people are very polite and very informative. They have bingo, cards, and field trips. It seemed like it was really nice. They do have scheduled transportation.

Joyce44 July 30, 2014

Town Village seemed really had a lot to offer. They seemed to have activities for all of the residents and it look like they took them out to places as well. Everybody there was very nice and the facility looked nice. It also looked like the residents were having a good time because they were having a lunch and they were all laughing and talking. I really didn’t know the staff on how well they were, but it seemed like a nice place. I saw two rooms, but they were kind of blunt. They didn’t really have a lot of colors to the rooms. I was a little bit disappointed in the apartments that they had.

Michelle49 April 01, 2014

Town Village was very friendly. They work with you. They explained everything in detail. They showed us each place, what they had available, and they showed every part of the facility, like the dining room. They have a little store. They explained everything that they would have. The rooms are very nice. It's small, but you have your nice-sized kitchen, depending on which one you pick.

I know that they have a lot of activities. They had a craft room that we went in, and they had a regular board game room. They have different kinds of senior exercises that they do there. Everybody seemed very happy and content with being there. They had a couple of residents who were 100 years old. They seem to be able to manage and get around in there.

Keith12 March 28, 2014

My aunt has been at Town Village for about two weeks now. The staff are very attentive to her needs. Overall, the facility is very nice. They have people come in periodically for entertainment, and I know they do have a lot of things going on.

Cathy Brown June 13, 2013

My mother had been a resident for 2 years. It took six broken ribs to get her to leave her house, but the care she has received at Town Village has allowed her to be as happy as it is possible to be for someone at her stage in life. She has been a regular recipient of physical and occupational therapy provided by Innovative Care on site at Town Village. Her therapists are her friends and care deeply about her. She has managed, with their help, to stave off many of the potential deleterious effects of a small but significant stroke she suffered in 2009. In addition, the friends and activities she has found there have provided much comfort and support as she enters her second year of widowhood. Town Village has been a wonderful environment for her and her family will be eternally grateful for it.

goodekr04 April 17, 2012

My best friends grandmother happens to have just recently moved to this facility and while having a very close relationship with her family, I go to visit her often because I live in the city of Arlington, while Anna, my best friend, lives in Arkansas.Upon arrival at Town Village Arlington, I couldn't help but notice the beautiful landscaping and presentation of the facility. It made me feel at ease that Anna's grandma, Deedra, was living there. I planned on having lunch with her so of course, eating at a retirement home, I was hesitant about eating the food. I have to say, I was very pleasantly surprised by how wonderful all of the food tasted. It tasted like one of my grandma's homecooked meals. We had many options to choose from all of which were delightful. The staff was excellent in making sure we were all well taken care of. Following lunch, resident's had the option of staying for the Texas Ranger's Baseball watching party or going and doing the afternoon activity. Grandma Deedra and I, however, decided to go back to her room and visit with each other instead. Her room was gorgeous and the facility allowed residents to really make each room feel like home. My visits have been wonderful each and every time and I visit her every week. I'm very pleased with Town Village Arlington and am truly thankful that Grandma Deedra has chosen to put her faith and trust of living into their magnificant facility.

From Brookdale Arlington

Brookdale Arlington provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer.

Our Optimum Life® and Celebrations programs provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches our residents, their families and associates alike. Optimum Life® is a journey of self-discovery including services, features and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life® we encourage our residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining, with fresh meals prepared by chefs trained in our own Culinary Arts Institute, and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program. These activities fill the monthly calendar with themed experiences, special events and group activities highlighting different cultures and cuisines in a common venue of camaraderie.

Features of Brookdale Arlington