Arlington Plaza

6801 W Poly Webb Rd, Arlington, TX, 76016

Reviews of Arlington Plaza

Thaddeus1 May 11, 2016

I visited my mom in Arlington Plaza and it's wonderful. My mom's room is setup really nice. She loves it. They have songs, country clubs, they do Bingo, they have St. Patrick's day party, and casinos. There's exercise, theater, pharmacy, bank and hair salon. The staff is very nice and their service is wonderful.

ElaineFBFRC May 11, 2016

I visited Arlington Plaza. They were very friendly and kind and acted like you’re their friend that could sit down and talk with for half the day. The living quarters were more spacious. They have little patios or sitting areas outside your room, which I liked. They were all very nice and clean. The dining room was very open and spacious. Everyone was very friendly and seemed to enjoy visiting with each other. I think I could be friends with the lady who introduced me to the place and took me around to the different activities and things to do.

Anonymous122216250 March 21, 2016

My mom has been in Arlington Plaza for almost a year and is doing very well. It’s a very nice, little, two-story place. The staff treats us very well. They have exercises and bring in people for church services and all kinds of different things. They have very good food and provide all three meals. They do a very good job.

Loving Daughter106 March 20, 2016

Arlington Plaza was a very nice place with seemingly lots of activities going on. Everyone was very friendly and very social. The staff was very exceptional in their relationships with the residents. The cleanliness wasn’t above average, but it was good.

Jefferi February 15, 2016

I would have chosen Arlington Plaza over the other place I visited; although it was an older building, and it was not as fancy. However, it was very clean. It was very roomy to walk through. I had to walk with assistance, but I had no problems getting around in there. They had an exercise area as well as a TV room. They had a generalized open area. The dining area was upstairs, and a little further back; but it was very easy to get around. It was very well laid out. All of the servers who were there made, to my knowledge, extra efforts to make sure that I had everything that I wanted. If they did not have it, they looked at what they did have, and checked with the chef.

Visitor13 December 17, 2015

Arlington Plaza is an older facility and needs to be upgraded. There’s a nasty smell when you walk in the room.

Hi, I'm Katie, I work at Holiday Retirement Home Office. I'm sorry to hear you had a negative experience at Arlington Plaza. We pride ourselves on cleanliness, so your concerns about smell and mustiness are very discerning. I've passed your review on to our Resident Relations department for investigation and resolve. Thank you again for bringing this to my attention, Katie

M. Rice September 30, 2015

I visited Arlington Plaza. It was a nice place. It was a little bit older so the furnishings were a little bit older, but it was still clean. The good thing I liked about it was that the managers lived onsite so they were available 24/7. The disadvantage was that they had a limited parking space available for visitors. They had a covered parking space, but it do not accommodate large vehicles like SUV. The food there was good. The hospitality was good. The price was a little bit more than what we were paying at the place we chose, but it was comparable to other places. The only suggestion I had, was for them to redo the parking garage, the level of it so that it could accommodate larger size vehicles.

Caring111642550 August 08, 2015

I visited Arlington Plaza. They were great. Everything was great. It was good; however, it had an older feel to it than the other facility.

Caring108336250 June 26, 2015

We liked Arlington Plaza, but she needs more care than they are able to give her. We liked it,, and she liked it, but it is a senior living place, and she needs more care. It is more or less living on her own at an apartment, and she needs more than that. She needs to be checked on a lot more than that. My husband and I liked the place and the staff. We liked the people we met. She liked it too, but once she got away from there, she just doesn't want to leave home. I took her up there, we ate lunch, and it was very nice. The people were friendly, and the food was good. If we were in that kind of situation, we would have both liked it. The room she had picked up was really nice. It was roomy and fine.

Marvin12 April 19, 2015

We placed our mom at Arlington Plaza. I think she will be there for a while. When we first moved her in, it did not look like we were going to be able to have enough care for her, but she settled in very well. The staff is terrific. She has a one-bedroom apartment, and it is fairly nice, very well maintained, and very clean. The food is good, and the dining room seems nice.

Caring103231250 March 19, 2015

There is another one in Arlington that I visited. It is independent living, and it is off of Poly Web Road. I came across Arlington Plaza from the Caring.com website. They were knowledgeable and accommodating. They gave us a tour, and they talked to us. The hallway smelled like smoke. They did not control the patients smoking in the room. They overlooked it. As for activities, it is pretty much the same as the other places. I didn't like the place at all. I didn't like how it smelled. It smelled like smoke and urine but mainly smoke. They kind of overlook residents smoking in the rooms. It was too hot. The heat was too high. The décor was very old fashioned, and it was not modern at all. It was very stuffy. It is too smoky, too stuffy, and too old.

Hi, I'm Katie, I work at Holiday Retirement's Home Office. Thank you for leaving a sincere review. Although we can't stop residents from smoking (we are an independent living community, so essentially we are an apartment building for seniors) we can definitely control our buildings' cleanliness. Please feel free to call our Resident Relations department directly at 1-800-370-8331 with any other feedback.

L D March 18, 2015

The location seemed the worst for me & my family but the facilities and amenities are superior to any other place I visited. They seem to have thought of everything yet it doesn't feel like an "institution".

Caring107233650 March 07, 2015

My sister is in Arlington Plaza, and the staff is very helpful there. The rooms are very nice; they have efficiency apartments so you can just make your choice of what size you can afford. The food and dining were very good. They have a nice selection, and they have a chef. They have a variety of activities, and they take the people out to eat. They have managers all the time, and they also allow homecare to come into the home.

Caring71811750 December 26, 2014

I moved in to Arlington Plaza, and it is fine. The price is pretty good. I like what they have to offer the residents, plus they have a travel program. The food is good, and I like the activities.

Caring79501050 July 27, 2014

Arlington Plaza was good. I really liked the couple that oversaw the property. They were very nice, very informed, and seemed to enjoy working there. The rooms were average. They're OK based on the price range that I’m looking at. I think they have all kinds of activities, but I can’t remember what they were.

Lloyd2 May 20, 2014

I am at Arlington Plaza, and I like this facility. I like the people. We have an exercise room and a pool. We play cards, dominos, anything you want to play. They have quite a bit of entertainment coming in. They also have a bus that takes you to anywhere you need to go. It's a really nice place.

From Arlington Plaza

Arlington Plaza is located in Arlington, TX, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Arlington Plaza for a visit...and stay!

Features of Arlington Plaza

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room