Johanna Shores

Top Nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Johanna Shores

August 20, 2013

By harpgirl

I visited Johanna Shores for my parents. It is a new facility. It is elegant. We didn't get to see an apartment but the surroundings are beautiful. They have movie room, which is just a separate theater. They also have an exercise room. However, the atmosphere of this facility didn't strike me as warm as the other facility I've looked at. Nevertheless, we did sign up for Johanna Shores because it takes two years to get in.

August 19, 2013

The ambience at Johanna Shores was better than the other facility that we visited. It was very nice looking and it was close to our daughter as well. We were not able to taste the food since it was a short visit.

About Johanna Shores

Johanna Shores is an independent living community in Arden Hills, MN designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Johanna Shores for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Johanna Shores