Johanna Shores

3200 Lake Johanna Boulevard, Arden Hills, MN, 55112

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Johanna Shores

Eleanor6 May 29, 2014

Johanna Shores had absolutely everything. It was very spacious, but that's why I didn't choose it. It was too big. It's clean and very extravagant. I got to see where your bed is in the living room, but I didn't get to see a 1-bedroom apartment. They have bingo and pool therapy. They have balance training, and they have an ice cream shop. They have a store and a theater.

Sharon48 April 21, 2014

Johanna Shores is wonderful. My mother-in-law is there right now. The staff is absolutely wonderful. They have a lot of activities for their residents. My mother-in-law's room is a one-room studio apartment. It is big enough for her to have all amenities at home. The dining room is wonderful. They have three different dining rooms she can go to. She loves every bit of food there. Overall, this place is phenomenal.

caring83918750 January 24, 2014

My dad didn't live at Johanna Shores, so I don't know about the care that they would have. But as far as the visual aspect and what they have to offer, I'd say it's a five. They've got the pool, the theater, a barber, and a little store, so everything is right there for people who can't get out all the time. It looked clean and well-kept.

harpgirl August 20, 2013

I visited Johanna Shores for my parents. It is a new facility. It is elegant. We didn't get to see an apartment but the surroundings are beautiful. They have movie room, which is just a separate theater. They also have an exercise room. However, the atmosphere of this facility didn't strike me as warm as the other facility I've looked at. Nevertheless, we did sign up for Johanna Shores because it takes two years to get in.

Caring11121 August 19, 2013

The ambience at Johanna Shores was better than the other facility that we visited. It was very nice looking and it was close to our daughter as well. We were not able to taste the food since it was a short visit.

About Johanna Shores

Johanna Shores is an independent living community in Arden Hills, MN designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Johanna Shores for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Johanna Shores