Quail Lodge

4850 Deer Valley Road, Antioch, CA, 94531

Reviews of Quail Lodge

Anonymous115002050 October 29, 2015

Quail Lodge really wouldn’t suit my uncle because it is more like senior living in apartments, and my uncle needed a little more. They didn’t have services such as somebody giving him pills or shots for his diabetes. The rooms and cafeteria were really clean, the rooms were clean. The people that I talked to and the person who gave me the tour were really good and even said, “Your uncle will probably thrive in this situation.” He was really honest, which was very good.

Pat112328050 August 31, 2015

My visit at Quail Lodge was good. They were very caring, and they answered all my questions. The room I saw was very clean.

Caring110483550 June 29, 2015

I especially like Quail Lodge because it's closer to where I am. Everyone's on a first name basis, and the managers of the place live on site, so it looks like a family. It's very beautiful, and they had a nice little walk area that's enclosed. The staff was very pleasant and very warm. They even invited me to have dinner with them, and they went out of their way to place a gift pack of cookies on my doorstep when I had arrived home. The rooms were spacious and very well maintained with their own toilet and bath. I would absolutely recommend them.

Fred29 May 13, 2015

My mother was at Quail Lodge. There was no care there. It was just independent living, but they did offer staff that does medications; plus they also had activities like field trips, and they bring entertainment in at least once a month. The staff was really good. It was in a busy street, but it was also located right next to a large church and close to a shopping mall. I had a couple of meals there, and the food was good.

Fred, we are happy to hear both you and your mother have made the right decision moving mom to Quail Lodge. It's great she is taking advantage of our daily activities, events, outings and social mixers, a resident favorite. With our dedicated staff and live-in managers are available 24/7, so you can rest easily knowing your loved one is in good hands here at Quail Lodge. We hope to see you back in the dining room soon!

Deb9 February 26, 2014

Quail Lodge is where my mom ended up for a year. It wasn't assisted living. It's more independent living, however, it included meals and housekeeping services. I thought the amenities were great, the food was decent, the place was clean. They had a high turnover rate of chefs and management. Having the same managers there for more than 12 months would be a blessing. They would just get used to somebody and then a new management staff would come in. The resident managers were just constantly changing. They have bingo, they have pool tables, movies and coffee flatch where they have coffee and cake and they talk with each other. I know some of the residents did their own card games. They had Wednesday lunch brunch if they wanted to go out for lunch.

Caring71940950 October 13, 2013

Quail Lodge is very nice. After taking care of my husband for so long, I really prefer independent living. There were nice people but because it's a mixture, the clients weren't quite as active. They do trips but it's too far away from my children in Albany.

Q1 July 06, 2011

This location is really nice. It's near the hills with very green, lush landscaping and beautiful flowers.

The grounds are kept very well with nice open walkways. There are balconies off of the residents' rooms.

The common areas are really nice. They have a small workout area. Their aesthetics are fair.

Residents' rooms range from a studio at 380 square feet to two-bedrooms at 900 square feet. The rooms are very clean. They do have a kitchenette area with a refrigerator. The rooms are pretty homey.

The manager there is absolutely wonderful. I also talked to the activities director, and they were getting ready for Bingo for Fourth of July. The care staff seems a bit focused on their duties "“ they weren't quite as friendly. But the residents were very friendly and chatted with us.

The food was good. We just tasted the fruit plate, which was very fresh. They have a varied menu with a dessert cart at the end of every meal.

This place is more like an independent living, and it was interesting because, from what I gather, they contract out their in-home care rather than providing it through their program. In-home care is therefore a separate fee. From what I gather, the studios range from about $1860-$2600 month, so they end up being a little more expensive with the in-home care.

From Quail Lodge

Here at Quail Lodge, we believe that our senior residents deserve to enjoy a lifestyle that is carefree and relaxing. For this reason, we offer an all-inclusive retirement living experience located within the beautiful surroundings of Antioch in Northern California. Located only minutes from local destinations for shopping, dining and medical services, residents living here have little to want for.

As a Sunshine Retirement Living Community, Quail Lodge shares the same mission to be a preferred senior living provider through offering choice, value and independence to each of our valued residents.

Featured Amenities

To get a little bit of exercise, stopping by our community fitness center or joining in one of our regularly scheduled wellness programs are two great options. Delicious meals are enjoyed three times per day in our community dining room, where each dish is carefully prepared by our chef and served right to your table.

A wide variety of activities and events are scheduled throughout the week. Events can include live, on-site entertainment and music, outings to local destinations, group games such as Bingo, a variety of fitness programs and more.

Available Services

As an added benefit of living here at Quail Lodge, residents enjoy the convenience of having their utilities and cable TV service included as a part of their flat monthly rental fee. All accommodations receive free weekly housekeeping services, which help alleviate the hassle of chores and home maintenance.

Salon services are available for use right on site, so there is no reason to travel elsewhere when needing a trim or cut. If you ever do need to go somewhere in the area to run an errand or to reach a doctor's appointment, we offer convenient scheduled transportation services.

For excellent retirement living in Northern California, Quail Lodge is the ideal choice.

Ask about our Sunshine Travel Program - Our unique travel program gives you the chance to explore 16 cities in 7 states. Have a Question, Concern or Comment? Welcome to your Sunshine Community, Meet Mr. Sunshine. Ask about our unique Sunshine Wellness Program

Features of Quail Lodge

• Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Housing extra: Cottages

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Movie theater, Ice cream parlor

• Private services

• Monthly rent is all inclusive
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month-rental