Brookhaven Manor

401 West Oakbrook Drive, Ann Arbor, MI, 48103

Reviews of Brookhaven Manor

September 07, 2015

I’m in Brookhaven Manor. It’s not a good fit for me; the people are too old. I don’t like the food, and it’s institutional. They’re very nice, but the average age is 90. The activities I can do on my own, but I liked Bingo, and they do some field trips. There isn’t much here to do. They have providers here, and they have physical therapists.

January 08, 2015

By calhous

We visited Brookhaven with my mother. Immediately I was struck by the friendliness of the staff--smiling, saying hello, etc. More so than at other facilities we visited. This was probably the turning point at least for me when I knew my mother would enjoy living here. On a second visit, people were setting up for New Year festivities and again the friendliness and amount of interaction with the residents was wonderful. One resident even came up to me, introduced herself and said how much she loved living there. I hope to introduce my mom to her when she moves in the spring.

October 18, 2014

By Denise28

Brookhaven was good. The rooms and dining room was good. I was impressed with the location because the outside was very nice, and the people were really friendly.

July 17, 2014

By herschel

Just visited Brookhaven Manor. When we entered we were greeted by the Executive Director (not a marketing rep) who was expecting us. There was music and DANCING by residents going on in the common area at the time. Very positive "vibe" and a lot of smiling faces. Hit it off with the director, who displayed significant knowledge of the issues my wife and I face. We had no intention of making any commitments, but after the tour we left a deposit to get on a waiting list for a two BR apartment.

May 11, 2014

I thought Brookhaven Manor was very nice. I do have an acquaintance who lives there, and I was not impressed with her living space. The staff was interesting and very friendly. Their dining room was on the second floor, and it was also very nice, carpeted, and at the time we were there, there were people eating and they were very jovial. They appeared to be having a good time and enjoying one another. It was fairly traditional, which I would guess would do for older people, who tend to be more comfortable with that other than something modern. There was nothing to criticize about it. I visited several rooms, and I found them very plain. They were painted white and were rather colorless, I thought.

March 31, 2014

By Devo

This senior living facility is well laid out, clean, welcoming, lovely without being pretentious. The staff are warm and friendly; the residents I've met are friendly and happy to be living at Brookhaven. This was one of 3 places I researched for an elderly friend (93) who is ready to move from her home to community living. It is located in Ann Arbor and is close to banks, shopping, and restaurants. Pet friendly!

January 11, 2012

By Social Worker # 1

I think that Brookhaven Manor of Ann Arbor, Michigan is an excellent choice for someone who is independent and who is looking for a senior citizen apartment for them self, a friend or a loved one. The common areas are beautifully designed and coordinated and very tasteful and satisfying to the eye. The Brookhaven Manor is in the beautiful suburbs of Ann Arbor, Michigan. The surrounding neighborhood are beautifully landscaped, designed, and coordinated and in a very low crime rate area. They offer their residents 1 and 2 bedroom apartments, unfurnished and is a pet friendly senior community where as dogs and cats are allowed to live their with their owners. They also offer their residents a life style of elegance and luxury surrounding both the interior and the exterior. Their professional staff is committed to providing their residents a high quality life style. The entire apartment complex is beautifully decorated inside and out for anyone to enjoy and be most comfortable living there as well. Their dining room is very elegant and luxury and their residents like to eat and socialize in their luxury style dining area and family and friends of their residents are also welcome to eat and they provide a varied menu for their residents to choose from. In general, I would rank Brookhaven on a five stars rating for their excellence and expertise in senior living. All utilities are included in their residents rent. Their residents are a socially sophisticated group of seniors ages 55 and above who in addition socialize, interact and seem to really appreciate and enjoy one another in all phases of their life styles. The Brookhaven offers their residents an array of exceptional services and amenities to fit right into their individual senior life styles. In addition to they also provide their residents with high speed internet and cable services. I would recommend the Brookhaven to anyone 55 and above because I know that they would love to live there.

Photos of Brookhaven Manor

Features of Brookhaven Manor

• Fee Structure Extra: Community Fee To $750.00 Effective 5 1 17

• Coffee Shop

• Technology Extra: We Have A Media Center And Computer Room

About Brookhaven Manor

Brookhaven Manor of Ann Arbor, Michigan is an excellent choice for someone who is independent and who is looking for a senior citizen apartment for them self, a friend or a loved one. Our common areas are beautifully designed and coordinated and very tasteful and satisfying to the eye. The Brookhaven Manor is in the beautiful suburbs of Ann Arbor, Michigan. The surrounding neighborhood are beautifully landscaped, designed, and coordinated and in a very low crime rate area. We offer our residents 1 and 2 bedroom apartments, unfurnished and is a pet friendly senior community where as dogs and cats are allowed to live their with their owners.

We also offer our residents a life style of elegance and luxury surrounding both the interior and the exterior. Our professional staff is committed to providing our residents a high quality life style. The entire apartment complex is beautifully decorated inside and out for anyone to enjoy and be most comfortable living there as well. Our dining room is very elegant and luxury and our residents like to eat and socialize in their luxury style dining area and family and friends of their residents are also welcome to eat and they provide a varied menu for their residents to choose from. All utilities are included in residents rent. Our residents are a socially sophisticated group of seniors ages 55 and above who in addition socialize, interact and seem to really appreciate and enjoy one another in all phases of their life styles. The Brookhaven offers residents an array of exceptional services and amenities to fit right into their individual senior life styles.

Apartment Amenities

• Professional Activities Directors
  • Van Transportation
  • Weekly Outings with Transportation
  • Weekly housekeeping services
  • Weekly movies in our surround-sound theatre
  • Wellness and Fitness Program
  • Wheelchair Accessible

Thank you for your interest at Brookhaven Manor. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Brookhaven Manor includes luxury amenities in an intimate home environment. There is no security deposit or endowment fee, simply one monthly. Our culinary professionals incorporate fresh, flavorful ingredients into traditional recipes. Residents have flexibility with their dining options that are offered seven days a week either in our main dining room or in our café, which offers a variety of light fare.

Map of Brookhaven Manor