The Legacy of Anderson Senior Living Community

3501 North Highway 81, Anderson, SC, 29621

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of The Legacy of Anderson Senior Living Community

Caring105872750 May 01, 2015

I live at The Legacy of Anderson Senior Living, and everything is fine. We have two rooms -- a bedroom, a living room, and a bathroom. We are doing fine here. They do all kinds of activities, but I don’t participate in them. I would recommend this place to anyone who wanted to gp to a home.

Renemac January 08, 2015

Very pleased with the service my mother receives from the Legacy. As nice as the service is the staff is even better! They take the time to know the residents well.

Diane88009750 June 28, 2014

My sister-in-law is in The Legacy. It’s a wonderful, beautiful place almost out in the country, not by itself but not crowded with a lot of buildings. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. They have a lot of amenities in the facility itself. They take people to doctor’s appointments, and they take them to town. It’s just a really nice environment. It is extremely clean, and she has maid service once a week. She has a one-bedroom apartment with a full bath and a shower. They have card games, puzzles, dance classes, and they have people who come in and provide entertainment for the residents of the community. They provide three meals a day, and the food is very good. It looks like a five-star hotel when you walk into the building.

Caring86856550 June 17, 2014

I am staying at Legacy. I chose it because it is a pleasant and pretty place. It has nice people, and I like everything about it. It is also close to my son. The food is adequate. We have a lot of choices, and we have an open seating. You can pull up anything at any time of day. If you don't want to come down for breakfast, you can order something later. They have movies and games all the time. We also have arts and crafts.

From The Legacy of Anderson Senior Living Community

Luxurious, yet Affordable Retirement Living

With all the great food, fun, activities and more, living at The Legacy of Anderson feels like a cruise ship on land! Our independent living community is the perfect place to relax and enjoy life with friends"¦old and new!

The Legacy of Anderson is proud to offer:
  • Fine independent living
  • Restaurant-style dining
  • Weekly housekeeping and linen service
  • Full calendar of activities
  • Fitness center
  • Movie theater and billiard room
  • Day trips
  • Scheduled local transportation
  • And more!

Features of The Legacy of Anderson Senior Living Community

• Fee Structure Extra Our Monthly Rent Includes All Utilities Except For Phone/Internet Services.

• Companion Suites We Do Not Offer Companion Suites