Quail Run Estates

50 Cardinal Dr, Agawam, MA, 01001

Reviews of Quail Run Estates

Happy Visitor41 February 11, 2016

We had a wonderful experience at Quail Run Estates, the lady there was very nice, and the place was very nice at all. We enjoyed the tour. They had a whole board with all the activities on for the day. We visited different parts where they can make puzzles, and they had a library. We visited two apartments, one standalone, and one in the building which were very nice. I found the place very nice as well as everybody.

Mary H December 21, 2015

The Quail Run Estates was the one that we liked best. However, it's primarily independent living, which was not a perfect fit for my daughter. They do allow physical therapists to come in who are funded by some other source. They had studio apartments and one-bedrooms and daily activities. The meals were served in the dining room every day. Everything was accessible, and the bathrooms had a tub that would be easier for a person with a disability to get into. The staff was very nice and knew the people by name. They allow dogs with certain limitations. They provide transportation. I just preferred something a little smaller than 150 people because it's easy to get lost in that number of people.

Visitor9 December 15, 2015

My brother is more interested in Quail Run because it's a little cheaper. The rooms were excellent, very nice, and of a reasonable size. The staff was very pleasant. They seemed to have activities to keep people occupied. The dining area looked very good and very pleasant.

Barbara112899250 September 07, 2015

Quail Run was very nice. The people were very nice. The arrangements were good. The price was affordable. The dining area was very nice. They offered a great number of activities. They had exercises, card playing, and trips to various places. It was accessible, and they provided transportation. It had a happy atmosphere, and I would recommend it to others.

Mary112328750 August 31, 2015

Quail Run Estates was very welcoming, very clean, and very open. The staff was very nice and very aware. The rooms were very large, very open, and airy. I was very happy with them. They were very safe.

thomas5040 August 13, 2014

Quail Run Estates is essentially just a place for me to live. It was essentially what I was looking for at that time. They do have a dining area in their assisted living and sometimes the food leaves a lot to be desired. I haven't seen too much of the staff other than those in the cafeteria area. They do have house cleaners that come around once a week, I believe. I have only seen her once, but they have my permission to come in and do what they have to do. It is always clean. It is really independent retirement living, I am free to come and go as I please, so I don't really have to worry about what they offer for us. My apartment has its own bathroom and shower and I have a whole bed. It has got a small corridor going into the bathroom. I wouldn't really call it a corridor because it has got a closet on either side.

Caring83815350 April 25, 2014

Quail Run was very nice. The staff was very wonderful, very pleasant people and very welcoming. They don't have a kitchen area, so you can't do any of your own cooking. They have an activity coordinator. They have puzzles and a computer room. It was very nice. I like the location, and I like the facility itself. Parking was convenient. It's very clean, well-maintained, and well-plowed because I went during winter.

Doris21 April 11, 2014

Quail Run Estates has a very pleasant atmosphere. They don’t make you feel uncomfortable by being there on a trial basis. I had a trial stay there for three days and they never bothered me about signing up. The staff were fine. The residents are pleasant. Their meals were also fine.

Unhappy reviewer June 13, 2013

Be very wary of Quail Run. Extreme turnover of management, social directors and cooks. The corporation that owns Quail is more interested in their bottom line than in service to the residents. Constant elevator breakdowns, health problems with noro virus outbreaks. Poor quality food preparation. Misrepresentation of benefits for veterans (check with Agawam Vet Rep).

IamtheQuail August 28, 2012

First and foremost the staff at quail run is excellent. They are on top of every issue that may arise and quickly. The entire staff always has a smile on their face and treats the residents very well as well as take the time to get to know residents firsthand. The cleanliness and upkeep of the facility is a job well done also.

From Quail Run Estates

Quail Run Estates is located in Agawam, MA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Quail Run Estates for a visit...and stay!

Features of Quail Run Estates