Brookdale Adrian Independent Living

1200 Corporate Drive, Adrian, MI, 49221

Reviews of Brookdale Adrian | Independent Living

August 28, 2012

By lacey08

My great grandfather was a resident there. And he remained there untill his death. He was brought there after a very bad experiance from another nursing home. We really liked Grand Court, he was taken care of with respect. They offer activites daily for their residents and the also take then for walks. Residents families were allowed to take them for outing which I think was important in keeping a sence of normalcy for my grandpa. They had performers also come in such as magicians and had game nights and what not. The staff was very plesant and also very prompt when it came to taking care of my grdfathr. We didn't have to worry that he was not being changed or cleaned for that matter. After my grandfather passed away I still went to the neursing home multiple times while I was in high school. I was oart of a christmas singing group known as the santa lucia girls and we went to various nursing homes and sang for the residents. Grand Counrt was one that hosted us and I think that the residents really enjoyed it and many times you could see or hear them joining in with us.. the workers are very friendly and the rooms were a nice size though they did have to share their rooms with a roommate.

June 23, 2012

By CaringFriend1

Well, when I visited the facilities looked fairly nice. They werent as outstanding as they seem to be described by the organization but still very respectable. The staff in the area I was in was a little sparce but seemed incredibly nice and caring. His grandmother's mind has started to deteriate with her age so they have accomadated her with the care she deserves and requires. The grounds are well maintained and there are plenty of activities to keep up an active lifestyle. She really seems to like it there and she appreciates the company they give her after the loss of her husband. This is a place I would be willing to send a loved one who required more care than i could give them. My friend also seems very satisfied with how they treat his grandmother and he says the price of her care is very reasonable when looking at other places in the area. He wouldn't tell me specifically how much money he pays for the care she recieves but I know he isn't rich so it can't be too much. Overall I am satisfied by this facility and so is my friend and his grandmother. Thumbs up all around!

Features of Brookdale Adrian

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Activities Extra: Computer Class, Men's Club, Happy Hour, Etc.

• Home Sale Assistance

• Staff Patient Ratio: Determined By Occupancy.
  • Minimum Age: 60/62

• Licenses: HFA

About Brookdale Adrian

Brookdale Adrian provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.

Situated on 24 acres just west of Adrian. Only senior living community in Lenawee county to offer both independent and assisted living as well as on-site physical, occupational and speech therapy. Restaurant-styled dining offered in two dining rooms.

Map of Brookdale Adrian