Synergy HomeCare Yuma, AZ

Overview of Ratings

4.3

November 17, 2017

By Charles T 557889

SYNERGY HomeCare is very informative of any changes. SYNERGY HomeCare is helpful because I am disabled.

November 16, 2017

By Barbara "Bobbie" L 557016

I would recommend SYNERGY HomeCare to others because they take very good care of me. Without them I could not live. Without SYNERGY HomeCare I would be lost. Their care has made life easier for me because they help me with my errands because of my condition.

November 10, 2017

By George S 553734

I would prefer if SYNERGY HomeCare had a bit more accountability. SYNERGY HomeCare has made my life easier by assisting my dad since he is living independently from me.

November 10, 2017

By Charles C 553618

I would hesitate to recommend SYNERGY HomeCare because of the turnover of the caregivers. The service has helped just in the fact that I'm a child taking care of my parents, and I still have my career so it's been great to have someone there.

October 30, 2017

By Brenda T 547602

I would tell a friend that SYNERGY HomeCare was quick at starting us up with services. SYNERGY HomeCare has made life easier by sending caregivers to me twice a week to cook food for the week and by her cleaning for us.

October 26, 2017

By Vivian G 546635

I did not get what I was hoping for. The services did not make my life any better or easier.

October 17, 2017

By Arvid L 541073

SYNERGY HomeCare is good to work with. The caregivers are able to help put things in the right places which helps a lot.

October 17, 2017

By Dennis C 541062

I'm very happy with the girl that SYNERGY HomeCare sends out to help me. The VA approved SYNERGY HomeCare and they don't approve just anybody. I've never realized how much help SYNERGY HomeCare is to me. The caregiver washes my clothes, helps me shower, helps me with therapy, and cleans.

By Gene S 539013

SYNERGY HomeCare is very responsive to our needs and is very helpful. SYNERGY HomeCare is great at all the cleaning that we need them to do. They do all of our heavy cleaning. They will do anything we ask them to do.

By Carol S 538950

My life would be a nightmare without SYNERGY HomeCare. My life would be miserable without SYNERGY HomeCare.

By LaVerne I 538948

SYNERGY HomeCare has given me great caregivers. I am very privileged to have them. SYNERGY HomeCare keeps my house clean and that doesn't take all the little bit of energy that I have.

September 28, 2017

By Louise V_532456

I have recommend SYNERGY HomeCare to a man across the street, I told them how much it cost and how effective the caregivers are. My caregivers had made my life easier by picking up my groceries and putting them away. She notices things that I don't and does them like getting my mail and bringing up the dumpsters.

September 26, 2017

By Glenda N_530243

I don't really have enough experience with SYNERGY HomeCare, but they are very reliable about coming. SYNERGY HomeCare is just here to give my love one a bath. We are happy to have the help, but it is not a very big task.

September 22, 2017

By Neta F_528535

SYNERGY HomeCare does a good job with what I need. The caregivers are able to clean for me. I can't clean my house by myself anymore.

September 22, 2017

By Linda C_528530

SYNERGY HomeCare is a very professional and responsive company. I think that SYNERGY HomeCare has had a significant impact on my loved one's life by providing him companionship. His services are also helpful to me to know that there is someone else to call on when my loved one needs extra help.

September 20, 2017

By Cindy and Russ C_526459

Use them if you need them. The caregiver helps clean and buy groceries.

September 20, 2017

By Carolyn C_526451

I am very pleased with SYNERGY HomeCare. I enjoy the quality of the caregivers from them and I highly recommend them. I have a husband who has many medical needs in addition to my own problems so the services we receive from SYNERGY HomeCare are very helpful.

September 14, 2017

By Marvon M_523510

SYNERGY HomeCare lies to me all of the time, they don't keep in touch, and they seem to change my caregiver whenever they want. I was getting very good service for a while, but then my caregiver was switched on me.

September 12, 2017

By Judy L_522788

SYNERGY HomeCare has been very helpful. SYNERGY HomeCare's services do what I am unable to do.

August 12, 2017

By caeden

Great company good people thank you guys

By 4EverGuns4Ammo

This is a terrific outfit. I spent 27 years in the Marine Corp and I appreciate a well run unit. This outfit is very well oiled and has some of the best caretakers I have come across. Salute to you Synergy!

By bh63

Synergy is great! The staff is always available to answer questions and help when needed. The caregivers are experienced and overall wonderful people.

By GaryAllanFan

Other

Synergy HomeCare is a wonderful company, they treat all their clients as if they are a part of their family. The caregivers are very experienced, friendly, and loving. I highly recommend to anyone looking for a little help or companionship to go with Synergy HomeCare.

August 09, 2017

By yumasnowbird

My father is a snow bird there in Yuma, this company over charges based on ??? They advertise that they have no contracts however when ever he talks about changing agencies they threaten to sue. My father has tried to file complaints with the franchise however they have fallen on deaf ears.

May 18, 2015

By Very thankful family

Synergy was fabulous to my Mother. They always took such good care of her and she was always so happy when we would go see her. The staff was always so helpful and pleasant. I highly recommend a visit to Synergy if one of your family members need assisted living at some point in the future.

From Synergy HomeCare

There's No Place Like Home:

At Synergy HomeCare of Yuma we understand the way you feel about obtaining quality care for your loved ones. Our focus is always on reliability, safety and quality of life.We're family owned and operated and we will treat your loved one as though we were providing care for a member of our own family. We provide our clients with the highest quality of life achievable through personalized planning and interactive caregiving while helping to maintain their sense of independence and dignity. We want them to feel as if they are a part of our family, too!

We can provide assistance with the basic of daily living or up to 24 hours of care. Our CareTeam will provide a free, in-home evaluation and implement a plan of care that is unique to your loved one's needs. Our staff is available for care 24 hours per day/7 days per week, 365 days a year. All of our Caregivers undergo a national background screening, full reference check and are bonded, insured, W2 employees. We're found that people don't care how much we know until they know how much we care, and that's where we really excel. Your loved one will get the same kind of care we would want for ourselves or members of our own family. That's a promise!

Personal Care and Companionship Services

• Parkinson's Care
  • Accompany To Doctor and Hospital Visits
  • Meal Preparation
  • Laundry
  • Light Housekeeping, Vacuuming etc.
  • Grocery Shopping/Errands
  • Help With Bedtime and Morning Wake-Up
  • Assistance With Dressing and Undressing
  • Encouraging Fluids
  • Light Exercise

Our Service Areas (Yuma County)

• Yuma