Home Helpers & Direct Link - Yorktown VA

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Home Helpers & Direct Link - Yorktown VA

Lisa17 April 10, 2013

My father knew the people who run Home Helpers & Direct Link. He thought very highly of them. He told me they were strong Christians and that was a very important factor for me. They interviewed us and we liked what they said and the policies for the kind of people that they employed.

They gave that companionship we were looking for as well as the extra eyes and ears that we needed specially when she was in a nursing home. They were actually helping to assist the CNA's in the nursing home. They were like an extra set of hands which is greatly needed because she was not mobile at that time and had to learn to walk again. My mother is very social. She had them as companions too. Most of them are chatty and pleasant. They also take the time to pray with her. They gave her a lot of peace that she was gonna get better.

At home, they were basically there 8 hours a day prior to her going to the nursing home. They were a few things at home that I would have liked them to maybe noticed a little bit more but they were not nurses so I can't blame them that they were not doing what the nurses told them.

Right now, she's down here in Georgia with me and have another group working with her but she still calls one of the girls from Home Helpers & Direct Link on a regular basis because she was that close to her.

Caring8200 March 15, 2013

They're definitely wonderful. I'm really happy with them. I am totally satisfied with their care. I would recommend them to my friends.

Elizabeth8 March 11, 2013

They did a wonderful job for me. I could not have made it if I hadn't had them. They have wonderful people who work for him. The caregivers were wonderful. They were very cooperative and very attentive. I used them for several months for my husband and I was happy with them. If I ever needed them, I would go right back to Home Helpers.

Esther3 March 11, 2013

They are great people. They did a great job for my husband. They really cared for him. They are also good to their employees. If something goes wrong, they're on it in a minute. My husband had Parkinson's disease and heart problems. They practically had somebody to care for him 24 hours sometimes. They still come around and help me if I have a toilet leak that's giving me a problem. They also drive me to Arlington cemetery to see my husband.

Walter3 March 11, 2013

My son found Home Helpers and Direct Link for me. Their care for me is really good. They help me with my meals and some errands too. The caregivers are always on time. They are very responsible.

About Home Helpers & Direct Link - Yorktown VA

Home Helpers & Direct Link - Yorktown VA is an in-home care provider serving Yorktown, VA and the surrounding area. Home Helpers & Direct Link - Yorktown VA offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Home Helpers & Direct Link - Yorktown VA