HomeWell Senior Care | Worthington, OH

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of HomeWell Senior Care | Worthington, OH

Steve47 January 10, 2015

My wife was diagnosed with cancer and her condition changed dramatically where she had to go to a nursing home. We had Homewell Senior Care for about a week. What was good about Homewell is that they were able to take care of us pretty quickly and with the many changes because of my wife's changing status. I think I contacted them on Friday and they got someone out here for a couple of hours on Saturday and a couple of hours on Sunday. And then I found out she needed more and more care, so for the whole next week that followed, they will be out here close to 10 hours a day. For most part it was pretty good, but it was only a short time. They did a good job.

Lawrence14 December 30, 2014

I used a different agency in the past, and they were horrible. I decided to switch to HomeWell. I chose HomeWell because of their good service and good feedback when I was looking for other agencies online. The staff is always on time. They work with my uncle in a personalized plan according to his needs. They're good at following instructions. If there's any issues, they took care of it immediately. They went above and beyond in taking care of my uncle.

Cari3 December 11, 2014

I hired HomeWell for my mom, and she's 85 years old. Mom just loved Kathleen. She's always glad and grateful whenever Kathleen came in for work. Homewell was impeccable with their communications and with their work. They always keep in touch with me. They feel like family, and I've been very grateful having them in our lives.

Norma13 November 25, 2014

The caregivers were really great. They did little extra things for us. They're very caring to my husband. The management was responsive and on top of things.

Barb20 November 25, 2014

The caregivers were always on time. We were very satisfied with them. They were thorough and kind. I can't say enough good things about the management. They were just wonderful. They come by regularly to check on the caregivers. We had a good relationship with them. They're always attentive and make sure that we're satisfied.

About HomeWell Senior Care

HomeWell Senior Care is an in-home care provider serving Worthington, OH and the surrounding area. HomeWell Senior Care offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of HomeWell Senior Care

• Licenses: Bonded and Insured

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care
  • Personal care assistants
  • In-home health care

• We have male caregivers/companions

Travel

• Travel: Staff will travel 15-30 miles to provide care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We check sexual offender databases

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

Payment options

• Credit card
  • Check

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address