Monarch Senior Care

Contact Now

Reviews of Monarch Senior Care

Bill93586850 June 02, 2014

We were very pleased with the level of service that Monarch Senior Care provided for my mom. We didn't have any problems or issues with them. It's the first time that we used an agency. We started with them in January of this year.

Warren4 January 17, 2014

Monarch Senior Care been very good. The girl that they provided us has been very, very good. She's been with us for over a year. She's excellent in all areas of her job. She takes very good care of my wife. She helps us with her meals and does the laundry.

Noah527 April 22, 2013

I was impressed by their professionalism. They were good in identifying candidates to work with my father. They work with him 4 days a week. He is diabetic and overweight and limited with his mobility. He is a very intelligent person. We've had tough situations in the past where he's not compatible with most of the people he's tried to hire. With Monarch Senior care, their interview process works really well and they ended up finding somebody who works great for him. The caregiver is compassionate, capable and was able to win my father's respect. They were able to improve his quality of life. He doesn't like people move his stuff around but in this case they were able to get his place in order and keep things clean.

Joy4 March 08, 2013

The caregiver from Monarch Senior Care is fabulous. We are thrilled for her. She comes in twice a week, 3 to 4 hours a day. She'd take my mom to doctors' appointments, fixes her lunch, and she does little things around the house. She helps her in any way she can. We've been working with them since January.

Carol14 September 13, 2012

They were fabulous! They made sure that someone was there even in bad weather.

The other providers were a little more reluctant helping my mom with personal hygiene but with Monarch Senior Care they helped her with her shower and things like that. They were very careful and made sure she didn't fall. So I think they were just more than willing than other providers to do what mom needed.

The caregivers were very positive. They fell in love with mom and she really enjoyed them. They had nice conversations. They let her know that they were there to help her. Whatever she needed they were willing to do.

Sue6 September 12, 2012

We liked their personalized care. They were also local to where my mother-in-law was. They were very professional but also very personable. They were always there. You could call them at any time and they would be more than willing to help if we needed somebody to be there or if we needed somebody in general. They were so accommodating. They just went above and beyond. If it's her birthday or mother's day, they always make something special for her. They just went a little extra mile for her and so we just thought that it was more personal almost like a family member was there for her.

The caregivers we had were all excellent and very caring toward my mom. They just took care of her well with her food needs or companion needs. There wasn't one of them that we had that we didn't like. They were all very good. During the time that my mother in law was home, we had 3 or 4 caregivers. Initially we had them there part time then to full time because she needed somebody there more after she had hip replacement surgery. She was in a walker and eventually in a wheelchair and then eventually she lost more of her ability to handle things on her own.

Karen and Joe are very professional and very caring people. They are very understanding to any needs that we had. We really like both of them very much. The people they hire are are also very caring and we like that about them.

Jeanette1 September 10, 2012

They've been very positive about a lot of things. The caregivers are very kind, attentive and flexible. We're very pleased with Monarch. My mother in-law has been under their care for about one year now. They help her with showers and making sure she takes her medicine and also for companionship. We're very very satisfied with their service.

Jane9 September 10, 2012

I received a referral from a friend of mine who knew Joe of Monarch Senior Care. They had always been reliable. They provided all the care I needed. In a reliable way, they hired good people. I had an experience with another caregiving agency that did not provide good people so I know the difference. Monarch has always been absolutely great. We've had several caregivers. Mostly they're intelligent and caring people. The caregivers help my husband by preparing meals, doing some house work, making his bed and keeping his bathroom clean. My husband is very independent minded and resists a lot of help that they could give him. We had a few that had not worked out as well as others but in general the ones that had done caregiving for us had been excellent people.

John815 August 24, 2012

I chose them and got Darlene, our first caregiver. It was a matter of emergency at that time. My daughter this kind of work. She knew of them and thought they were quite referable. I called them that day and before the day ended they already had a caregiver for me. They have done a very good job with that. The caregivers were very good, compassionate and considerate. They took good care of Grace, my sister in-law and I really think they're very nice to work with. They kept the house clean and prepared her good meals. They did a good job. Grace was on electric chair. It was not easy to take care of her but they've done a very good job. The best they possibly could. They were with her all the time. I couldn't be happier and satisfied.

Jean224 August 24, 2012

Monarch Senior Care is located in our area, so the co-owner came and spoke with us and our children. We liked what he said they provided. They were very very good. We were very pleased with them. The caregivers are all wonderful. They would do anything I would ask them to do. They would take the initiative and look around for something that is needed to be done and helped wherever they were needed. They help my husband in any way they could. Besides that they also did household tasks. We weren't over burdened with that too. They are very attentive and hardworking people.

From Monarch Senior Care

Help at Home So You Can Stay at Home.

Monarch Senior Care Caregivers are some of the best-trained, most thoroughly screened caregivers in the industry. Our caregivers are mature, thoughtful and caring individuals with a true love for the work. Here are just a few of the ways we think you'll find us different from our competition:

• Our initial training nearly doubles the state's requirement and continues throughout their career.
  • All our Caregivers are our employees. That means we take care of taxes, Worker's Compensation, Insurance and so on. We take care of all this, so you can relax.
  • We drug screen candidates before employment and employees are subject to random drug screening.
  • All our employees are either CNAs, CSAs, CCAs or are in the process of attaining one of those certifications.
  • You will have an opportunity to meet your Caregiver before the engagement begins.
  • In a recent survey, 100% of our clients would recommend Monarch Senior Care to friends or family.

Monarch Senior Care is licensed by the Illinois Dept of Publice Health

Caregiver Information

Caregiver Skills Include:

Ethics, Patient Transfers, Family Communication, Communicating with Dementia Patients

Caregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes
Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes
Available to assisted living facility: Yes

Features of Monarch Senior Care