BrightStar Care Garden City Woodbury, NY

EocHcp cert

Reviews of BrightStar Care Garden City | Woodbury, NY

September 23, 2017

By Adrienne R

BrightStar Care usually provides reliable caregivers and they are very pleasant people to do business with. BrightStar Care could help my wife exercise more, that would be helpful.

September 22, 2017

By Teddi G

I would say that BrightStar Care is very useful. BrightStar Care has made life easier in many ways.

September 20, 2017

By Millie D

BrightStar Care is very nice and a hard working company. BrightStar Care is able to help me walk so I don't fall. Without the aide, I couldn't do much.

April 19, 2015

By William103115350

BrightStar Care has been a very good agency so far. They offer nurses to take care of my companion who has Alzheimer's. They are excellent, lovely ladies.

April 24, 2014

By LovingBrother

The hospital didn't have anybody, so they recommended Brightstar as an alternative. All my sister needed was companionship and people who take her out. She just goes out the door, she goes grocery shopping, and we're hoping she goes to museums. It's just basically to reduce the tension within the home. There was just too much tension going on because she had a brain surgery a year ago. Since the brain surgery, she has developed cognitive and behavioral issues, and she did not want to go into a nursing home. Originally, we had somebody coming five days a week, but now we have somebody coming in three days a week. So it's not perfect, but at least it's livable. She's fine with taking care of herself. What she needs is companionship because otherwise once she's here with us and just sits with us all day long, she starts getting argumentative and fights back. Basically it's just to get her to go out of the house. The caregiver gets along really well with my sister. She's like a security blanket. She does not do any medical stuff. She's very happy with her. The person from Brightcare is helpful because she considers the person from Brightstar a friend, while she's suspicious of her family.

From BrightStar Care Garden City

BrightStar Care Garden City is an in-home care provider serving Woodbury, NY and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Garden City offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care Garden City