Griswold Home Care of Seminole & North Orange Counties

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Griswold Home Care of Seminole & North Orange Counties

Debra38 September 30, 2014

I used them for Greg and they were wonderful. When I called, they came the very next day. Every person they sent was on time. They were pleasant and easy to get along with. They were enthusiastic and very good at follow up. The management is very conscientious. The owners would sometimes drop by just to see how things are going. They were just life savers to us. I recommended them to several of my friends, and they used them and were also pleased with them.

Caring99467650 September 27, 2014

Their care for Athur was exceptional. I just couldn't have been happier. The caregiver that they sent was probably the best caregiver you could ever have. She was just absolutely phenomenal. I loved it when she arrived at the door with that big smile on her face. She adored my husband which was wonderful.

Francisco1 September 24, 2014

We haven't had any problems Griswold. Our experience with them has been very good. The caregiver is punctual and caring. She's very nice to my mother. The management is very responsive to us.

Nancy99262550 September 23, 2014

I have used Griswold 3 different times and in 3 different locations. Every worker they provided has already been excellent. They always give feedback on anything that's going on. They were always so helpful. They go out of their way to help me. I can't say enough good things about them.

About Griswold Home Care of Seminole & North Orange Counties

Griswold Home Care of Seminole & North Orange Counties is an in-home care provider serving Winter Park, FL and the surrounding area. Griswold Home Care of Seminole & North Orange Counties offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Griswold Home Care of Seminole & North Orange Counties