Home Instead Senior Care - Winter Haven, FL

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Winter Haven, FL

Lisa Sauvageau December 18, 2015

Home Instead has been a great tool to help keep my aging parents in their home. The staff is incredible!

Susan E. Dripchak December 16, 2015

I cannot say enough about how absolutely wonderful Kathy and her staff are! Kathy is a terrific person and an excellent manager of her Home Instead agency. She helped us out at the most difficult time and did an outstanding job.

Connie Wheatley March 21, 2015

When I was looking for 24hr care for a dear friend, I called numerous agencies all just me gave hourly rate & didn't even ask my name but when I called Home Instead, they asked my name and I talked to David. After taking to him, I was told my friend has been very happy. They treat her like a friend instead of a customer. I would highly recommend them.

Javit March 11, 2015

Home Instead has provided excellent care to my parents for 3 months now. It's about more than just a paycheck for this team. The owners, caregivers, and office staff ALL make it clear through their actions that my parents' well-being is IMPORTANT to them. One example: My dad has pretty advanced ALZHEIMER's. He tries to stay upbeat even though he's deeply saddened by his condition. His caregivers do more than just follow his prescribed plan of care; they work hard at finding things that bring him moments of joy. Priceless! Another item of note: Home Instead is well-established, with a solid base of LOCAL caregivers. This is a huge advantage for finding the right "fit" between the senior and caregiver.

KarenA101 March 03, 2015

I could not have asked for a more professional group of people and exceptional caregivers during the past couple of months of my mother's life. They always showed her concern and patience. I am grateful to have found Kathi and David at Home Instead and I highly recommend them to others.

Jo Crocker March 02, 2015

I have had to use Home instead twice now for my mother who lives with me for unseen health issues that needed care while I was working. The first time Kathy came to the rehab to assess my mothers needs when going home. She was very caring and did a good job of listening to what we needed. The caregivers she sent out were all very good at their job and made my mother feel comfortable with them. When I had a situation arise again with her I didn't even think twice of what to do. I called them again and they were "on" it. Spoke with both Kathy and Dana for scheduling needs and it just happened with very little notice from me. This is a great group and I would not hesitate to call them again if/when the need arises.

Peggy39 September 29, 2014

When I needed help figuring out how to get my 83 year old mother who has Alzheimer's from Florida to Illinois, Kathi was a blessing! She helped us plan for travel, she found a CNA to travel with us, and she supported us fully. The CNA was outstanding and she was perfect to help with mom. Our travel day went perfectly and we could not have made this work without Home Instead. Thanks for your first rate service!

Clarice2 August 18, 2014

From the day I have met Kathie and then Shirley of Home Instead, I have been in good hands for three and a half months now!

Sandra97551250 August 17, 2014

I have used Home Instead services for my 98-year-old father on two separate occasions. Each time our needs have been acute and without warning. Kathi, RN, was very supportive to our situation and had a caregiver for my father within 2 hours. Each caregiver has been very professional, helpful, patient, and kind. All have been very reliable and good at keeping us informed. We trust Home Instead and feel confident that Dad is in good hands.

Julie33 April 30, 2014

I could not have asked for more caring and professional people during the last week of my husband's life. It was such a difficult time and everyone involved with us from Home Instead became a part of our family. They were angels.

Teri3 April 30, 2014

I can't say enough about them. They were angels!

Eileen10 February 28, 2014

I found David, Kathi, and the staff to be extremely caring, compassionate and understanding while still being professional. The caregivers were people I would like to have as caring friends. Their kindness was outstanding. I have already recommended them to others facing homecare.

Geraldine9 February 28, 2014

They are the best! They were always there for my mother and always showed her concern, understanding and patience. The care aides sent to our home were reliable, honest and knowledgeable. Kathy and Dave kept in constant contact with me even after hospice put her on crisis care.

Sandler January 08, 2013

Great company very caring and compassionate. Would highly recommend. I am truly blessed

From Home Instead Senior Care - Winter Haven, FL

Home Instead - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Winter Haven, FL

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address