Home Instead Senior Care - Winston/Salem, NC

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Winston/Salem, NC

freejv February 01, 2017

Home Instead showed a great amount of care, and they know and run their business well. They are very knowledgeable of their patients and their needs. Your caretakers are wonderful and caring people.

Grace61 January 26, 2017

Having a Customer Advocate that is accessible understanding of my needs has relieves a lot of the stress that comes with the responsibility of being the family Caregiver. Breanna has been there for me to assist with my needs and concerns.

WT July 21, 2016

I was referred to Home Instead by a family member. They’re outstanding. I had a personal interview with the team coordinator and the owner of the company. I like their price and minimum hours. They have met their obligations based on our agreement. At the end of the billing cycle, they invoice me by email. I like the flexibility and lack of contract, but the minimum hours is what’s really impressive.

LovesHomeInstead March 03, 2015

We depend on the local office for occasional "respite" care for mom when we're out of town or working. Mom lives in a retirement community and loves their companion service.

Charles32 December 30, 2013

I like Home Instead Senior Care because its affordable and I like their contract visits. We are using them for three months now. The caregiver is very proficient, caring and professional in every way and she's doing really well. We are using her three days a week in the afternoon as companionship for my spouse just to give me some time off. They are very well together and she's very patient in her activities. They are very good and we hope to continue using them.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Winston/Salem, NC

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Winston/Salem, NC

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra Each Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra The Aging Process, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details