FirstLight Home Care of Southern Maine

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of FirstLight Home Care of Southern Maine

Phillip3 April 30, 2013

They do well at everything they do for me. The one that I have right now is really good. She makes sure I don't fall down. She know's how to take care of me. I've had her since July of last year. She comes in 3 days a week. Peter, the owner is always right on the ball. He calls to find out and check on things.

Suzanne8 April 30, 2013

I have nothing but praise for Firstlight Home Care. I think they're great. We have two wonderful caregivers right right now. I'm so happy we found them.

Frank483 April 23, 2013

We did a search in the area for available resources. First Light is priced competitively and they were a good reference from another family member who is using them as well.

The caregivers did well for the most part. There was a trouble with one woman but she was quickly replaced. They are very responsive to our needs.

Judy19 April 22, 2013

FirstLight Home Care is very organized. They are extremely caring and always on time. The aides are just excellent. They cared a lot. They were extremely clean and very wonderful with my dad.

Mary65585950 April 19, 2013

FirstLight Home Care is wonderful! They try to be so accommodating. They are wonderful in handling schedules. They've been really very good and the caregivers have been great. They are always on time. They look nice and neat. We like them a lot. They help my husband get up and do exercise like walking. They also assist him with personal grooming.

Nancy31 April 10, 2013

Our experience with FirstLight Home Care has been very good. They're very helpful to my son. The caregivers are very cheerful. They really boost my son to give him a positive outlook. We have them for over a year. My son is very happy and comfortable with them around.

Bonnie13 April 10, 2013

I can't say enough about First Light and the people that they provided. Their care was phenomenal. It was wonderful. They gave very caring and very knowledgeable assistants at the time when we thoroughly needed it. We had them for a little over a year.

The caregiver really cared. She did absolutely everything I asked her and more. My mom was in the end stage of Alzheimers. She did pretty much everything for her.

The management was always receptive and always there. There was always somebody to talk to us whenever we have questions. They could work the schedule around for me. They documented everything for me because we had to make sure that every single penny is documented. It was just an overall success.

JohnH1 September 18, 2012

FirstLight Home Care is excellent. They did everything they said they would do. My wife seem to be pleased and I am very pleased with them. Every time they said they would do they were on time, they were here, and I'm very pleased with them. They're excellent people. I'd recommend them any moment.

About FirstLight Home Care of Southern Maine

FirstLight Home Care of Southern Maine is an in-home care provider serving Windham, ME and the surrounding area. FirstLight Home Care of Southern Maine offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of FirstLight Home Care of Southern Maine