Top nearby In-Home Care Services:

Reviews of Preferred HealthStaff, Inc.

Posted by healthnut1 June 25, 2015

I used Preferred HealthStaff when my father's health started going downhill. I was more than satisfied with the level of care he received. I originally used the "other" game in town who charged me an arm and a leg, their aides frequently failed to show, and they just were not professional at all!

Posted by kayakqueen February 15, 2014

We interviewed other providers in the area and decided on Preferred HealthStaff to take care of our mom and dad. What a great decision! They were very professional and set up services quickly and we were very happy with the company and their staff. Would highly recommend!

Posted by Caring65120550 January 18, 2014
3.0

For my dad, we have Preferred HealthStaff for his in-home care needs. At first, it started out really well and we had a lot of communication with them; however, the woman who was in charge left. Now, the only thing I'm a little concerned about is that they keep changing the person that comes in every two weeks even though I requested that my father would be able to keep the same person. The care seems fine except it's not consistent. Because they keep sending different people, some of them are better than the others. Also I think that my father would get familiar with somebody and he would start liking them, but then they leave and someone new comes in. They would have to adjust to each other again. It is just not consistent. Also there is this lack of communication from them. In general, this agency needs to improve on communication and consistency.

Other Options Nearby