FirstLight HomeCare Northwest Virginia

Contact Now

Reviews of FirstLight HomeCare Northwest Virginia

genaz December 13, 2014

FirstLight staff have been caring for my father for the past year. They are and always have been dependable, caring and, most importantly, capable. I am able to go to work without worrying about Dad's care and well being. My parents are comfortable with the staff, which is so important. Even though the providers' responsibility is my Dad, I see them watching out for Mom as well. Prior to FirstLight we used another 'highly recommended' agency. It was a disaster, such unprofessional practices, with lots of drama brought into the home. So I can compare agencies and recommend FirstLight without hesitation. We will only use FirstLight.

lyngreenfield December 10, 2014

After interviewing several companies our family chose First Light to care for our mother after her stroke. We have been using this company for about one year and are very satisfied with their service. They have been understanding and accomodating for last minute schedule changes and have very caring and dedicated staff members. Five Stars!

Carolyn Shuermann December 10, 2014

I am a current client with FirstLight Home care. The care that i get from my care giver,(catherine),is remarkable! She had gone above and beyond of what i expected from a caregiver. She helpped me recover from a broken ankle and got me walking again. I HIGHLY recommend Catherine and FirstLight Home care to care for your loved ones.

Jolly Roger December 09, 2014

Robert is an outstanding care giver and I have been so pleased with his caring attitude and his service!,

lclmdkmd2015 December 08, 2014

From the first meeting with Robyn, I could tell this organization is professional. I appreciate the time spent to find caregivers to meet Dad's needs. The present caregivers are professional, positive, reliable, and dependable. I appreciate that the caregivers have been trained before arriving at our house. The caregivers are attentive to Dad's needs.

Mrs. Martin December 04, 2014

After using and being disappointed with 2 other Home Care companies to help mom with her ADL's, I found the Winchester office of FirstLight Home Care to offer loving, compassionate, reliable and professional care. The owner and staff are empathetic to my mom's needs and the caregivers are exceptional. I can't praise this company enough!

Sorearm October 29, 2013

Kendra and her staff provided excellent care after I returned from the hospital after breaking my shoulder after a fall. In home workers helped me take care of myself and my home during a difficult recuperation period. I would recommend their care and would use them again if needed.

From FirstLight HomeCare Northwest Virginia

Welcome to FirstLight Home Care of Northwest Virginia

Extraordinary People. Exceptional Care

Our Culture of Care

At Firstlight HomeCare, the genuine health and well-being of others is our greatest concern. We vow to provide first-class personal service for our clients so that they may enjoy warmth, independence and relaxed comfort in their own home setting. This belief and value is our promise to our employees and clients, guiding us every day as we serve others.

How We Help

We provide quality, affordable, non-medical in-home care for adults of all ages so that they can enjoy the best quality of life wherever and whenever they need it. Whether for seniors that need some assistance in order to stay in their homes, families with members who have special needs or disabilities, those recovering from an illness or surgery, even people who just need someone to talk to and visit with as they move through life, we are your alternative for care when and where it’s needed most... for several hours a week up to full-time, live-in situations.

Our companion care, personal care, and even our personalized, engaging dementia care services are available at home, in nursing and assisted living facilities, and hospitals wherever they can do the most good. Plus, our innovative client and family tools ensure that you're engaged and informed of your loved one's care every step of the way.

Companion Care

• Continence and toileting care
  • Special diets & meal preparation
  • Eating assistance
  • Oral hygiene

FirstLight HomeCare is a company built on the strength of its people. We look for individuals with a passion for excellence, who will help make us even better and who will bring our clients exceptional care and compassion every day. Contact us today.