FirstLight HomeCare Northwest Virginia

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of FirstLight HomeCare Northwest Virginia

sbrannon February 03, 2015

We have been using First Light since October 2014. They have provide care for my father who has early dementia, and my mom who is recovering from major surgery & complications from a stroke. Our care givers are wonderful and the staff goes out of there way to accommodate you and your family's needs. It is a great sense of comfort and security to know that my parents are receiving quality care.

genaz December 13, 2014

FirstLight staff have been caring for my father for the past year. They are and always have been dependable, caring and, most importantly, capable. I am able to go to work without worrying about Dad's care and well being. My parents are comfortable with the staff, which is so important. Even though the providers' responsibility is my Dad, I see them watching out for Mom as well. Prior to FirstLight we used another 'highly recommended' agency. It was a disaster, such unprofessional practices, with lots of drama brought into the home. So I can compare agencies and recommend FirstLight without hesitation. We will only use FirstLight.

lyngreenfield December 10, 2014

After interviewing several companies our family chose First Light to care for our mother after her stroke. We have been using this company for about one year and are very satisfied with their service. They have been understanding and accomodating for last minute schedule changes and have very caring and dedicated staff members. Five Stars!

Carolyn Shuermann December 10, 2014

I am a current client with FirstLight Home care. The care that i get from my care giver,(catherine),is remarkable! She had gone above and beyond of what i expected from a caregiver. She helpped me recover from a broken ankle and got me walking again. I HIGHLY recommend Catherine and FirstLight Home care to care for your loved ones.

Jolly Roger December 09, 2014

Robert is an outstanding care giver and I have been so pleased with his caring attitude and his service!,

lclmdkmd2015 December 08, 2014

From the first meeting with Robyn, I could tell this organization is professional. I appreciate the time spent to find caregivers to meet Dad's needs. The present caregivers are professional, positive, reliable, and dependable. I appreciate that the caregivers have been trained before arriving at our house. The caregivers are attentive to Dad's needs.

Mrs. Martin December 04, 2014

After using and being disappointed with 2 other Home Care companies to help mom with her ADL's, I found the Winchester office of FirstLight Home Care to offer loving, compassionate, reliable and professional care. The owner and staff are empathetic to my mom's needs and the caregivers are exceptional. I can't praise this company enough!

Sorearm October 29, 2013

Kendra and her staff provided excellent care after I returned from the hospital after breaking my shoulder after a fall. In home workers helped me take care of myself and my home during a difficult recuperation period. I would recommend their care and would use them again if needed.

About FirstLight HomeCare Northwest Virginia

FirstLight HomeCare Northwest Virginia is an in-home care provider serving Winchester, VA and the surrounding area. FirstLight HomeCare Northwest Virginia offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.