Reviews of Relative Care

64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Deird February 16, 2015
1.0

I interviewed this provider

Relative Care located in Downingtown is horrible ! My sisters and I hired a caretaker to come in a few hours to help our parents with breakfast and helping out in the morning and drive my dad to Dialisys 3 days a week! On the first day of care the caretaker had no imformation regarding my parents needs ! Nobody instructed her as to what she had to do? Then when she was to drive my dad to dialsys she didn't take him there! She drove him to a nearby High School and dropped him off and left him there! We gave the caretaker the address and directions of Dialisys! We couldn't make it any clearer where he was to go! She left him there in 13 degree weather! He's 80 and has dementia! She left him there! He never made it to Dialsys ! Dialsys called my mom to ask why he wasn't there ? Thank God somebody helped my dad out and took him in the school to figure out where he was supposed to be? That's how we found out where he was! This caretaker left him at this high school that also was closed for Presidents' Day! Relative Care is very BAD! Don't have them come and help your family or friends who need help or care! !!!!!!!! I dont want to give any stars but it seems like you have to for this website ? They don't deserve any stars or to be in business for the elderly or any one!

Relative Care
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by CBoyer October 03, 2012

I just wanted to say thanks for all your help. Everyone was so kind and was able to jump in with whatever we needed. Dottie was Great! I would not have been able to do it without her.

Other Options Nearby