In Home Care Services near Willimantic, Connecticut
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for In-Home Care including 31 reviews for Willimantic In-Home Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
More Information About In-Home Care
In-Home Care: Agency, Registry, or Independent?
Article: Before you hire in-home care help, be sure you understand the differences between home health agencies, registries, and independent providers. Find out why the differences are important.
Caregiving For a Bipolar Spouse: What to Do When Dad Is Worn Out
Blog Post: Sometimes family members need convincing that an older adult's care needs exceed what the primary caregiver can manage. How to get past the conflict and bring up the topic of in-home care or help from home health agencies. Information on how to get help from geriatric care managers and why they might be a good alternative.
How to Have "The Talk" With Your Parents
Article: Wondering how to start a conversation with an aging parent about a sensitive topic like in-home care, assisted living or memory care? Get practical, expert tips about what to say -- and what not to say to your loved. Get information on the different types of care avaliable, including help from home health agencies.
- How to Pay for In-Home Care
- In-Home Care Options and How They Help
- 8 Ways to Arrange Breaks from Caregiving
- 10 Best Resources for In-Home Care Help
- What to Expect from In-Home Care
- What Are Shift Options for 24/7 Caregiving for Mom?: What are shift options for 24/7 caregiving for mom?
- 15 Questions to Ask When Interviewing a Home Care Worker on Your Own