Right at Home Greater Wichita

Overview of Ratings

4.4

November 30, 2017

By J.B.

Everything has been going okay. No complaints!

November 30, 2017

By L. Campbell

Everything is going okay and Debra is doing well.

November 28, 2017

By Gertrude

The caregivers are doing good and communicate well. Dressed appropriately. Office experience is a positive one.

November 28, 2017

By Rodger

Lila is doing really good. He's happy with the service provided. Office does good about notifying him of any changes to caregiver cancellation.

November 21, 2017

By Diane

We are well satisfied with what they are doing.

November 16, 2017

By Martha

Happy with the aides that come to assist her.

November 14, 2017

By Abercrombie

All the ladies are doing well. Due to having replacement aides, Mildred rated her experience a 3-star. Almeda and Sandra do wonderful.

November 11, 2017

By Reviewer

Deena is doing great!

November 09, 2017

By Brenda

The ladies are doing well. Cody is doing really good.

October 09, 2017

By Jean

Aides do well and are good helpers.

October 07, 2017

By Peggy

Happy with Elizabeth, works hard. No problems with staff or office.

October 06, 2017

By Barbara

Christine is doing wonderful for me. She got what I wanted at the store and she is doing laundry. She is so nice.

September 21, 2017

By J. Pot

Vicki is marvelous the office answering quickly. Need more communication.

September 13, 2017

By Dave

Happy with the aides. Things run smoothly.

September 09, 2017

By Lois

Happy with the care provided. Very grateful for these women.

August 23, 2017

By Judith H.

Aide is timely, cooks good, client is satisfied at performance of aide.

August 22, 2017

By Raymond

Friendly, thorough in work, and honest with integrity.

August 22, 2017

By Juanita

Happy with the care provided. Her overall experience has been a positive one.

August 08, 2017

By Melody

Paige is doing well, listens and communicates well with client. Good experience with the office.

July 17, 2017

By Nicky N.

Happy with care provided. The quality of care is wonderful. No complaints. Good experience with office. Appreciates how Ruth takes the initiative to take care of duties before asked.

September 30, 2016

By Client717770

I'm happy with the girl that Right at Home sent out to our house. She's very good, and the reason we're with them is because of her. I called their office and they tell me that they're going to get back with me, but they never do, so I'm not really thrilled with their office staff. However, we like the girl that's out here, and if she left Right at Home, we would probably not stay with them.

January 27, 2016

By overmrho

Set up twice a week/3 hours at a time to help my mother. First problem, showed up the week before scheduled. Second problem, when they did show up when they were supposed to they sent the wrong type of person to help - needed CNA not home health aide. No one called me to let me know what was going on even though I discuss specific instructions to contact me always. The CNA showed up almost 3 hours later. We had another appointment with a social worker at 2:30 pm so CNA was only there 1 hour instead of 3. CNA did not ask my mother if she had lunch when she arrive - she was starving. I showed up 30 min later and fixed lunch and prepared everything for her bath. CNA gave bath and left. I called Right at Home immediately when I discovered the problem. Everyone at lunch and no one to help me. I got a return call 3 1/2 hours later and all I was told is, I'm sorry. We have decided to go with hospice, so having to get rid of them, but would have changed companies anyway due to the distress they put on my mother. We had to provide a $100 deposit so we'll see if 1) they call me back to let me know what I'm being charged (should get free), and 2) how much trouble it's going to be to get deposit back.

We at Right at Home of Greater Wichita do our best to match our highly-trained caregivers to our valued clients. Our goal is to improve the quality of life for those we serve in our community. In this case, we did have an incident where miscommunication had happened and while we do everything in our power to prevent miscommunication, in rare occasion it does happen. When we do have a situation like this, we do everything we can to address and fix the problem and then use the situation moving forward to train our incredibly talented staff.

The safety and comfort of our clients is the primary concern in every home we enter. If a caregiver is not a right fit for our client’s needs, we make every attempt possible to match them with a caregiver that may fit their needs better. We encourage disgruntled clients to call these issues to our attention, so we can be prompt and attentive in addressing each issue until our clients are satisfied with our service. We do accept fault for the initial miscommunication in this case, but there were no charges for services we did provide and the deposit was returned within the week. We learn from any mistakes and implement new procedures to prevent them from happening again. We take great pride in the quality and competence of our caregivers and our office staff. Right at Home is Greater Wichita’s trusted in-home care partner.

November 27, 2013

A social worker told me about Right At Home. I used them for about six months. I had a stroke and the CNA helped me get to where I can go to the bathroom with myself. They help me with my physical therapy. They help me function during the day. They cook for me and help me with the house. I am comfortable with the CNAs. I just found out that they were charging me a lot, but I would recommend them.

October 30, 2013

By Karl4

We chose Right at Home because of our doctor's referral. They were able to find us a good match only after a couple of days. Their services were fine and they did a good job. The caregivers were engaged and very helpful. My wife was comfortable with them. However, they were not able to make a lot of transfer for the patient that I needed and I had to do it by myself. Probably someone who could do transfer a little better would be much helpful. Other than that, they were fine.

June 07, 2012

By BradS1

The caregiver was very good overall in taking care of my dad. She's been a good match for my dad because of the rapport they have since then. She was a caregiver hired by the veteran's office. We just outsourced another caregiver for extra, additional time for my dad. It wasn't long for them to find a caregiver who was a good match because she was his caregiver before. My dad's comfortable with her help and in everything she does around the house for him. I believe she's taking good care of my dad as always. She is very nurturing and attentive and I can't think of any other improvements as I can see that my dad is well taken care of. Again, what's special is that they have that rapport between them which is why it's working out really well.

January 06, 2012

By wachinout4u

Other

This is a very solid, caring agency that helps folks with non-medical tasks so they can remain in their homes. They send aides out in the Wichita and surrounding communities. They can tailor care based on needs. Common tasks are: laundry, house-keeping, meal prep, shopping, errands, companionship, assistance with bathing, dressing and some mobility. They are not nurses and do not do health/medical tasks. My experience is they take their time to find good, dependable aides and in this business, that is what really counts.

From Right at Home Greater Wichita