Right at Home Greater Wichita

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home Greater Wichita

Karl4 October 30, 2013

We chose Right at Home because of our doctor's referral. They were able to find us a good match only after a couple of days. Their services were fine and they did a good job. The caregivers were engaged and very helpful. My wife was comfortable with them. However, they were not able to make a lot of transfer for the patient that I needed and I had to do it by myself. Probably someone who could do transfer a little better would be much helpful. Other than that, they were fine.

BradS1 June 07, 2012

The caregiver was very good overall in taking care of my dad. She's been a good match for my dad because of the rapport they have since then. She was a caregiver hired by the veteran's office. We just outsourced another caregiver for extra, additional time for my dad. It wasn't long for them to find a caregiver who was a good match because she was his caregiver before. My dad's comfortable with her help and in everything she does around the house for him. I believe she's taking good care of my dad as always. She is very nurturing and attentive and I can't think of any other improvements as I can see that my dad is well taken care of. Again, what's special is that they have that rapport between them which is why it's working out really well.

wachinout4u January 06, 2012

Other

This is a very solid, caring agency that helps folks with non-medical tasks so they can remain in their homes. They send aides out in the Wichita and surrounding communities. They can tailor care based on needs. Common tasks are: laundry, house-keeping, meal prep, shopping, errands, companionship, assistance with bathing, dressing and some mobility. They are not nurses and do not do health/medical tasks. My experience is they take their time to find good, dependable aides and in this business, that is what really counts.

From Right at Home Greater Wichita