Interim HealthCare of Wichita, KS Home Care

Overview of Ratings

4.9

By rwiggett

Other

The services that have been provided by the Interim Health Care team have been wonderful. The staff is timely, very caring and take of all my mother-in law's needs. They make sure she gets to where she needs to go and are always there for her around the clock.

By DALLAS ROBERTS

interim has been wonderful to work with we never feel like they are to busy to answer questions we have .There kindness to our loved one has made us so happy we choose INTERIM

By K.Ri

Other

Over six years ago we found it necessary to move our mother to The Regent. We wanted to keep her as independent as possible yet provide care as she needed so she could age in place. From the beginning we contracted with Interim Health care to help Mom with what she needed. Over the six plus years, the assistance she has needed has increased and Interim has helped us every step of the way. Being connected with Interim has not only helped with assistance with daily living needs, but during times when a transition from a hospital stay to returning home to her apartment was made smoother by Interim nurses and aides. Anytime there has been a concern, I have always received a speedy response to my concern. My mother is very happy where she lives and a big part of that has been due to the care Interim nurses and aides are able to provide.

November 02, 2017

By B.king

I currently have this agency in my home in the Reflection Ridge Retirement community. The staff is wonderful. They are always there when I need them. The on staff nurse is always willing to answer any questions I have no matter how big or small they are. They have made it possible for me to stay in the home I love.

October 21, 2017

By Donna M. J..

Interim was the most Professional, compassionate and wonderful agency to start an unfamiliar process, from the first phone call to the Director coming to our home to personally assist me with the process and perform the start of care for my husband, I was blown away. I interviewed several agencies and Interim and their Director surpassed them all, she is so caring, knowledgeable, comforting and goes above and beyond. The care from the aides and customer service is impeccable!!!

October 11, 2017

By SGrant

I use Interim healthcare services for my grandmother and the care is exceptional care, the office is prompt with responding whenever we have any concerns, changes in care and even whenever we need more or less days of care, The workers are great as well, they all are aware of what to do and customer services is top notch.
Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback, we greatly appreciate it! Our mission has always been "We Improve People's Lives"; thank you for allowing us the privilege to be a part of your Grandmother's life!

From Interim HealthCare of Wichita, KS

Home health care services from Interim allow individuals to stay safe, independent, and engaged while remaining in their own homes. We offer:

Personal Care and Support

Companionship and help with daily living activities such as grooming, bathing, fixing meals, and laundry.

Respite Care

Respite care from Interim provides family members breaks from the daily routine of care giving. Whether it's for a few hours or a long vacation, Interim can provide the support and relief needed.

Photos of Interim HealthCare of Wichita, KS

Features of Interim HealthCare of Wichita, KS

Medicare (ratings last updated: 01/24/18)

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Private
  • Date Certified: 12/22/1981
  • Services offered: Nursing Care, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology, Medical Social, Home Health Aide

Quality of Service

• Timeliness of providing service
    95%
  • Taught patient or caregivers about their drugs
    99.3%
  • Checked patient's risk of falling
    99.6%
  • Checked patient for depression
    99.4%
  • Checked for flu vaccination
    79.7%
  • Checked for pneumonia shot
    79.6%
  • Provided diabetes specific care including getting doctors orders, giving foot care, and teatching patients about foot care
    98%
  • How often patients had less pain moving around
    72.6%
  • How often home health patients had to be admitted to the hospital
    16.6%
  • How often patients receiving home health care needed urgent, unplanned care in the ER without being admitted
    14.6%
  • How often home health patients, who have had a recent hospital stay, had to be re-admitted to the hospital
    Same As Expected
  • How often home health patients, who have had a recent hospital stay, received care in the hospital emergency room without being re-admitted to the hospital
    Worse Than Expected

Patient Improvement

• Walking or moving around
    68%
  • Getting in and out of bed
    70.6%