BrightStar Care Wichita

Overview of Ratings

4.2

October 10, 2017

By Richard H_7

BrightStar Care showed up on time and their caregivers were qualified. I needed someone to take me home after my surgery.

September 22, 2017

By Dudley T

Erica, my caregiver, is an organizer. He is very efficient and thorough. I don't worry about much and I am not as concerned about things getting done. Erica is a positive example in my life.

September 22, 2017

By Kenneth S_1

BrightStar Care was helpful, nice, and pleasant. The caregivers did the cooking, they made my bed, and helped me get out of bed.

September 19, 2017

By Anonymous_351

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care has been pretty uneven. The caregivers are completely different style of caregivers. BrightStar Care has made my life easier because I wouldn't feel comfortable without them being close by when my loved one is taking their shower. They give me that ease of mind.

January 28, 2012

By wachinout4u

Other

Bright Star is a private duty and non-medical healthcare agency. It is one of the new kids on the block in the Wichita area, but has other locations in Oklahoma and Arkansas. They screen their employees, background check them and train them well. They claim to go above and beyond the average healthcare agency and I hold them to that standard. Great for respite care and assistance for someone with Alzheimer's. The company gives lots of emphasis on personal attention and making sure that they match the right care-giver for your needs. An initial assessment is done by an RN and that is always a good thing.

From BrightStar Care Wichita

BrightStar Care Wichita is an in-home care provider serving Wichita, KS and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Wichita offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care Wichita