Amada Senior Care

Contact Now

Reviews of Amada Senior Care

Robert Hall June 08, 2015

Cassandra is very friendly and concerned in my welfare. The quality of the CNAs have been very good, and the services you have given me have been perfect.

Nina13 June 04, 2015

Everything has been excellent! The caregiver has been a true blessing to me and provides assistance above and beyond her required job duties!

Caring111890550 June 04, 2015

Everything has been very good with the agency. The caregivers they have sent have been excellent to work with!

Joanna9 June 04, 2015

I feel like our family has placed our loved ones in the hands of caring individuals who treat them with dignity and respect while confidently providing them with the companionship and safety they need.

Elnora2 May 29, 2015

Amanda has been nothing but great to me and my husband. They are very attentive and follow up with everything I ask. Also, the caregiver has been excellent for my husband.

Layla1 May 28, 2015

Amanda has been amazing to work with and to my mom! I live multiple states away, but I have been able to be connected every day to mom's care. They have always done an excellent job of keeping me informed and following up with me on anything I have requested!

From Amada Senior Care

Amada Senior Care specializes in providing home care and assisted living placement services for seniors. Amada`s home care division assists seniors to find caregivers that will come into the seniors homes and provide assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs) like bathing, dressing, transferring, meal preparation, companionship, running errands, transportation, etc. All of our caregivers are bonded and insured, and employed by our agency which means they are also covered by workers comp insurance (which means that if the caregiver gets injured on the job it is our responsibility to pay for the medical bills) and unemployment (which means that if the caregiver ever files for unemployment after working for you it is our responsibility to cover those costs).

We even created an online noting system that allows our caregivers to log in and out from our clients homes and report all tasks over the phone which then get transferred to our online system with the necessary notes needed to get paid on your policy. Amada also assists families to understand about the many veterans programs available to assist in paying for senior care.

Features of Amada Senior Care

• Licenses: Home Health

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care
  • Personal care assistants
  • In-home health care

• We have male caregivers/companions

Travel

• Travel: Staff will travel 30+ miles to provide care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We ensure that our team members are immunized for influenza, hepatitis b, tuberculosis, and other communicable diseases
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require fingerprint-based background check
  • We check sexual offender databases

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

Payment options

• Insurance
  • Check

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address