Home Instead Senior Care - Whittier, CA

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Whittier, CA

Gailrob123 December 17, 2014

I interviewed this provider

Home Instead has been helping my mom or a couple of years now. I like the way the office runs so smooth. Leslie does a great job with my parents needs. She goes out of her way to accomadiate the needs. Our Caregiver Veronica is great with mom, Dad gets along very well with both the Caregivers. He like the fact that he can go to sleep and not worry that mom will do something crazy. Thank you Home Instead for giving us our peace of mind. We know that our parents are in good hands.

Socalgal92651 December 15, 2014

Home Instead has been a lifesaver for us this year. My mom fell and broke her hip in January and life changed for all of us at that point. My husband and I do what we can (65 miles away) to take care of my parents but Home Instead is always there when we need them and we sure need them. Leslie is always friendly and finds someone to watch both my mom and 90 year old dad. She is good about placing a caregiver with my parents who have already been there to help out and know them. Home Instead is definitely a blessing for our family, always dependable!

Claire7144 December 04, 2014

I interviewed this provider

Home Instead Senior Care-- Caregivers cared for my mom for a little over 2 years. Although my family had our ups and downs, Home Instead was always consistent. We had great Caregivers, we used home instead 16 hours a day at times, we always had consistency when we called the office, we were always greeted with respect and they would have a caregiver at all times. My mom was never a happy person she would give grief to every caregiver and they would smile and go on with what needed to be done. She would throw things at them and still they never got upset with her. I’m writing this because I was asked by a friend who is looking for services for her mom and thought that I should tell my story. Laurie, Lessley, Barbara, Denise thank you for your help. I was never easy to work with and for that I am truly sorry. Thank you for all you did for our mom

Plantlovers November 26, 2014

I interviewed this provider

After my mother's stroke, my family was daunted by the process of making arrangements for her care. Fortunately we were referred to Home instead Senior Care. it was the dedicated to finding excellent caregivers for us. Laurie met with my family at our home to discuss the type of care my sister and I wanted for our mom. She listened to our needs and found caregivers suited to our situation. My mother's caregivers, Jeannine, and Deanne, Leslie are experienced, compassionate and committed. Under their care, Mom has improved in significant ways. In particular, Leslie has given us caregivers who are devoted not only to seeing that she is well cared for, but also helping her to recover. I want to recommend We're been so pleased with working with Leslie, Laurie, and the CAREGivers Jannine, Deanne

Karen V November 24, 2014

We are very pleased with the staff and the services offered by Home Instead. From the start, we found all the Home Instead employees to be responsive, thoughtful, and caring. Leslie is just great, and Donna has provided outstanding help and companionship for my mother. We would highly recommend Home Instead.

Susan12345 November 21, 2014

They listen to you. They are dependable. The office staff have great personalities. Leslie goes above and beyond to get the help for mom, If there is a problem it is well handled. I am extremely pleased with the services and would recommend it to anyone.

Joitv November 19, 2014

Our Mom passed last September and I have not had the time to write here. But I would like to express my deep gratitude for what we received from Home Instead, especially from a wonderful Angel name Barbara. Her heart is beyond what you could hope for. Her compassion and open mind helped us immensely to go through that difficult journey. It would not have been the same without her. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your great spirit, compassion and genuine generosity! Leslie, you do an outstanding job listening. even when we are complaining about our life and pains our mom is going through. You seem to really care what needs to be done with your clients. You really care about your clients and it shows. Again thank you from the bottom of our hearts for the care you gave to our mom!!!

Bcho November 13, 2014

The care you have been providing for my mom is outstanding. I don’t know what we would do without your services.I appreciate so much the services you provided for my family I am so thankful that you were there! Your agency and services are A++++ all the way! Laurie, Leslie I don't know what to say!!!!!! We would call late at night and never got the feeling that we were bugging Leslie, she would always do what we asked and never complained. I believe it was always with a smile, calm voice, I don't know how you do it but you do... Laurie you have an amazing team of caregivers. If there are Angels on earth I know they are with Home Instead.....

Stevejcbs July 22, 2013

Home Instead is a fantastic loving and caring business with a personal touch. I highly recommend Home Instead Senior Care to anyone looking for what I consider to have that family touch to care for their loved one. Laurie, Leslie you rock!!!!! You always made mom feel good about herself even though she was dying of cancer. They came thru the Caregiver that they sent was Awesome always ready to lend a helping hand or two.... When my mom needed more care it was them that talked to me and gave some advice on what to do with her when entering hospice, and what questions to ask. I am so pleased with the way that they help me and mom. Thank you Home Instead Senior Care!

Aguilarletty July 22, 2013

My husband had Alzheimer's and I would need help taking to doctors appointments , I would call and ask for help this office would always accommodate me even at a last minute. Leslie would start calling and in a few minutes she would call back to say it was covered, the caregivers that she would send to help me did such a wonderful job with my husband. the caregiver John stayed with me the night my husband had to be admitted to the hospital, wow if you ever need help call and talk to Leslie she will get the job done. truly fantastic office. I highly recommend this office.

Jessicaqui July 19, 2013

I interviewed this provider

My mom Angie is diabetic and on high blood pressure medication. The rehab hospital suggested this company to help assist my mom at home. They have been heaven sent! I work full time and can't be with my mom 24/7. They provide the best care I could ask for. We have a few bumps in the road but Leslie and Penny always seems to help us get over the bumps and move forward.

BarbaraakaRobin July 17, 2013

Very professional office, Leslie goes out of her way to make the employee's great worker, My mom loved the caregivers that were sent to her. Laurie has a great relationship with her workers and it shows, Leslie and Laurie make all of the clients and helper feel like family

AJ Aguilar December 12, 2012

This is a franchise operation and if the personnel I have been in contact with are any indication of the standards of care for all of their franchises I couldn't be more pleased. Everyone is completely professional and more importantly kind and caring toward my father who has Alzheimer's. Remember you are the employer and anyone you hire should have no problem with ANY questions you may ask. I could not recommend Home Instead enough to anyone who has in-home care needs!!!

Greg F April 03, 2012

Great folks to works with. Laurie and Leslie are FANTASTIC.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Whittier, CA

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Whittier, CA

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address