Home Instead Senior Care - Whitehall, PA

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Whitehall, PA

Gloria111702550 August 21, 2015

The only reason we left Home Instead is because they increased their fees and their hour usage. We don't need a lot of hours with my father, but they were wonderful, and the caregivers were conscientious.

esdahmus September 29, 2014

Home Instead has been taking care of my mom for the past few months and it has been amazing. My mother cannot stop talking about the two caregivers that generally spend time with her. Just the other day they made a batch of pumpkin cookies and it has literally been all that she has talked about. They are both so accommodating and really make her day. Her spirits have noticeably improved over the past month and a big part of that is due to the wonderful caregivers at Home Instead. The staff is also very pleasant, responsive, and easy to work with. I HIGHLY recommend these folks! Cheers.

asoc11 July 10, 2014

Just a quick note to say thank you to all the wonderful caregivers my mom encountered along the way through HISC at Whitehall. Thank you for treating her like one of your own family members. A very special thanks to Sue S...I've never met a more loving, caring individual. If you could clone Sue, you'd be the wealthiest company! I can't say enough about her, as well as the others who looked out for mom. She is adjusting well in her new home, but I know she misses all of you, too! I value all that Home Instead Whitehall did to keep mom home as long as possible.

aburkhart July 08, 2014

This branch of Home Instead has been helping my father for the past 4 years and we have absolutely loved the services! Our caregiver Dani is always aware of my father's needs. She is very loving, caring, and aware. She has honest concerns for his health and safety. Any family who can have someone like Dani to care for loved ones is very blessed. It is because of Dani and the senior care staff that I would feel comfortable endorsing the Whitehall Home Instead Senior Care to anyone looking for quality care. So happy with everything!!

bizowner2 April 01, 2014

I am a past client of this location. I had used a different location successfully for over 5 years. I had over 8 of their caregivers come thru my home. Most of them were capable people.My mother would get attached and the caregiver would leave. Home Instead was unable to retain them. It got to the point were the company said they could not support my requirements and suggested I find another company to support my Moms needs. I would not recommend this location.

Hello bizowner2,

Thank you so much for bringing this issue to our attention. I’m sorry your experience wasn't what you had hoped for. Our CAREGivers are carefully screened, fully bonded and go through our exclusive multi-phase training. I would be open to discuss this issue at any time, so feel free to contact me at 610-770-7773.

caring0401113 April 16, 2013

I'm very happy with Home Instead Senior Care as my in-home care provider. I've got a crew of caregivers who are doing a really good job, and I would not make a change.

readyhiker June 21, 2012

I was looking for someone to assist my father, who is in early stages of Alzheimer's, so that he could stay independent and in his home for as long as possible. I live in Atlanta, while my father resides in Pennsylvania. My regular visits, for up to 6 weeks at a time, were having an impact on my ability to function at home with my own family. Even while I was with him, I found that I was unable to provide for all his needs, round the clock without feeling stressed and exhausted. I found Home Instead via an internet search and thought I would give them a try.

Things started to improve for my father almost immediately. Dad loves his caregivers, who treat him like he was family. I used to laugh about how, as we returned from an errand, if the caregiver was at the house upon our arrival home, he would jump out of the car even before I got it parked, just so he could greet them! The main office keeps in continuous contact with me regarding his condition, carefully matching his caregivers to his personality and needs. This marvelous service has provided my father with companionship, guidance, and independence -- and me with peace of mind -- all, priceless. I will be forever grateful to this wonderful agency for their compassion, professionalism and commitment to serve.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Whitehall, PA

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Whitehall, PA

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address