Right at Home Westchester, NY

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home Westchester, NY

Reviewer38 December 31, 2015

Thanks for being you. Love gramps. We all have great and kind words for you and your family of "helpers." I have told many people of your services. Thank you. God Bless.

Dominick Verrastro December 30, 2015

Dominick V. has had two wonderful aides, Patrick and Vincent. They are both caregivers in every way. We are very fortunate to have Vincent is a true asset to your company. We recommend your company to everyone. Mary C. schedules all assignments and is always very accommodating in every way.

G. Capuano December 18, 2015

Wonderful service for my cousin. There when you need them!

Richard Altman October 28, 2015

Excellent homecare provider with special concern for their clients.

Joan & Peter Becker October 22, 2015

Right At Home Westchester managed a substantial share of the physical care, emotional comfort and household needs of our aged brony relative. We highly commend the entire staff - management and the home health aides - for their compassion, reliability, flexibility and all around professionalism. The operation is smooth and responsive. Their attention is personal, kind and tuned to the needs of a lively mind but failing body. We wish all families the same good experience.

Leslie Wiles March 31, 2015

The entire staff at Right at Home Westchester is extremely professional and caring. They accurately assess the client's needs and then match the caregiver to the client based on individual care needs and personality. They provide flexible staffing which can be adjusted to meet the client's changing needs. The caregivers are competent, well trained, reliable and compassionate, and truly interested in helping in any way possible. It is truly appreciated being able to contact them on a weekend to ensure that my Dad could safely transition from the rehab facility to his home. I have been a nurse for forty years and I have been consistently impressed by the level of care and compassion of the entire staff at Right at Home Westchester. My Dad is doing well at home because Right at Home has been there to provide the care that he needs to continue to live independently.

Shoshana Peyser March 31, 2015

It is an absolute pleasure working with Lou, president and owner of Right at Home Westchester. Lou and his dedicated team offer compassionate, reliable and outstanding care. I am very appreciative to have the opportunity to partner with Lou and his team in caring for our clients.

Larry Mark February 20, 2015

Your services are dependable!!! Thank you. Your services are also wonderful and we are very pleased with our caregivers.

Cathy102791250 December 10, 2014

R.A Home gave our patient the best home care possible. They knew exactly the right person to place, and they work with a different home care situation. We were very pleased with their wonderful care, kindness, and concern. They were constantly in touch and never kept us waiting for assistance. Thank you Lou and Mary for helping us through a difficult time.

Linda97550850 August 17, 2014

After my mom passed away and my dad fell, I turned to Right At Home Westchester for help. Lou and Mary worked with me on scheduling and finding the right person for my dad. They did it on the first try when they sent Yvonne. She not only stayed at dad's appartment. When dad fell again, she was my eyes, ears, and spokeperson at the hospital and nursing home. She is a great comfort me since I work full time. She is a very loving and caring person. She is truly concerned about anything having to do with my dad. She has taken him to the doctor's appointments, grocery shopping, and even introduced him to Jamaican food. I don't know what I would have done without Right at Home. They are there for me. For all of that, I say thank you.

Francis6 July 23, 2014

As my parent's caretaker, I have always been apprehensive to let anyone other than mother, brother, and sister take care of my father. This all changed the day I met Lou and his company Right at Home. Lou assured me that he would be able to help us with my father's care and that he had qualified and trained caregivers who would meet our needs. Boy was be right! All of the caregivers that Right at Home has sent to take care of my Father have been wonderful. Caring, loving individuals who have made him feel important and have improved my Dad's overall health also they have been a tremendous relief for my Mother. She is less stressed and feels great. Thank you for your wonderful service and care.

Carol96335450 July 23, 2014

Right at Home has been a pleasure to work with right from the start. They definitely put us at ease and we are very happy.

From Right at Home Westchester, NY

Right at Home provides in-home caregiving services for thousands of families across the nation. We offer companionship and help with everyday tasks that have become challenging for an aging person. This may include things like meal preparation, laundry, housekeeping, hygiene and grooming. We also offer services for those with special care situations caused by numerous medical conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. Call us to learn more about the specific services we provide.

Custom Care Plan

From the moment you call, we begin considering the specific needs of your loved one. We ask questions during the initial call or meeting to form a basic needs assessment. After discussing your particular situation, we will prepare an initial Custom Care Plan and then work with you to fine tune that Care Plan based on your loved one’s specific needs. Once the plan is agreed upon, your local Right at Home team matches the right caregiver to implement the plan.

Caregiver Training and Care Supervision

Every Right at Home caregiver goes through an extensive interview process, including background checks. Once hired, caregivers are trained through Right at Home University to ensure that they’re able to deliver the care set out in your loved one’s Custom Care Plan. Before providing care, they’re bonded and insured.

Features of Right at Home Westchester, NY