Home Instead Senior Care - White Plains, NY

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - White Plains, NY

May 23, 2017

By gloria-e

Enid H. and Janet M. are both very capable and I get personal care.

November 02, 2016

By Meres789

Home Instead Senior Care has provided services to my Grandfather for several months now and my family and I could not be happier! His caregiver goes above and beyond to meet his daily needs. I know as things progress with his conditions that Home Instead will be there for him and make any changes necessary to accommodate him. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for home care services. My family and my Grandpa couldn't be more pleased!

By Reviewer36

Majorie R. is a very caring and diligent caregiver. She is attentive to my husband's needs. Amy also has been a great person. Office is not diligent in calling the patient when the caregiver cannot come.

By Tom Martyn

John is very efficient, caring and helpful in all the requirements I need. An outstanding young man.

By Kathy Markowitz

I could not be happier with the women who works with my husband. They all have different strengths. All of which brings joy to my husband! I would be lost without them. Luci, Gail and Rosemarie thank you!

By Lillian Puleo

This is the best run company I could have ever hoped for. Thank you!

December 16, 2015

By Carol Ann1

Re: Care for our 2 aunts living together and I am speaking not only for my brothers and myself but for my aunts. We have been so very pleased with our primary caregiver and the substitutes who have filled in during holidays. We are very satisfied with all the administration. Also, very respectful and professional. They are all a blessing to us all!

August 30, 2014

By Paul42

Home Instead personnel has shown compassion and professionalism every step of the way. This has enabled my mother to continue her wish in remaining in her home. As I live 200 miles away, Home Instead has given me great peace of mind knowing that my mother is being helped and looked after.

March 31, 2014

By Simme

Bernadette has been working with me for the last six months. She is the best caregiver I have ever had- intelligent, resourceful and competent. I'm hoping that she will be able to continue her excellent service to me for a long time to come. She has a combination of brains and warm heart.

February 28, 2014

By Miriam6

Keisha is a truly wonderful and caring young lady.

February 28, 2014

By Suzanne19

Staff is very helpful and genuinely concerned for well being of clients.

June 26, 2013

By basolina

I had this company and it was a nightmare...Lazy caregiver and not experienced...Many other complaints also

June 04, 2013

By betsy123

home instead was great ! they took great care of mom. the caregiver was caring and always reliable. the office is easy to deal with and always willing to listen to my concerns.

May 31, 2012

By PatriD

I hired this agency for care for my parents. What started as a good thing turned into a nightmare. The lying and not showing up did not work for me so we let them go.

From Home Instead Senior Care - White Plains, NY

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Photos of Home Instead Senior Care - White Plains, NY

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - White Plains, NY

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra: Each Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra: Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra: The Aging Process, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details