Home Instead Senior Care - White Plains, NY

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - White Plains, NY

Carol Ann1 December 16, 2015

Re: Care for our 2 aunts living together and I am speaking not only for my brothers and myself but for my aunts. We have been so very pleased with our primary caregiver and the substitutes who have filled in during holidays. We are very satisfied with all the administration. Also, very respectful and professional. They are all a blessing to us all!

Paul42 August 30, 2014

Home Instead personnel has shown compassion and professionalism every step of the way. This has enabled my mother to continue her wish in remaining in her home. As I live 200 miles away, Home Instead has given me great peace of mind knowing that my mother is being helped and looked after.

Simme March 31, 2014

Bernadette has been working with me for the last six months. She is the best caregiver I have ever had- intelligent, resourceful and competent. I'm hoping that she will be able to continue her excellent service to me for a long time to come. She has a combination of brains and warm heart.

Miriam6 February 28, 2014

Keisha is a truly wonderful and caring young lady.

Suzanne19 February 28, 2014

Staff is very helpful and genuinely concerned for well being of clients.

basolina June 26, 2013

I had this company and it was a nightmare...Lazy caregiver and not experienced...Many other complaints also

betsy123 June 04, 2013

home instead was great ! they took great care of mom. the caregiver was caring and always reliable. the office is easy to deal with and always willing to listen to my concerns.

PatriD May 31, 2012

I hired this agency for care for my parents. What started as a good thing turned into a nightmare. The lying and not showing up did not work for me so we let them go.

From Home Instead Senior Care - White Plains, NY

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - White Plains, NY

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address