BrightStar Care Central DuPage-Wheaton

Overview of Ratings

4.5

November 10, 2017

By KATHLEEN S_1

BrightStar Care is dependable and so far we have had good luck with them. Carol has done really good having BrightStar Care. The caregiver is very good, very attentive, and keeps my loved one occupied.

November 09, 2017

By Paul D_1

I would tell someone that my mother's caregiver from BrightStar Care is outstanding. We don't use BrightStar Care's services that much, so they don't have a major impact on our lives. We could make do without the services, but it is great having them.

November 08, 2017

By Anita N_2

BrightStar Care is professional and timely. BrightStar Care has made life easier because it gives me the opportunity to get out of the house and run errands. I don't have to worry about my wife when I do these errands.

November 07, 2017

By Kris U_1

BrightStar Care is very reliable, and they pay attention to my dad's needs. I can always get a hold of them. I can visit my father when I want to visit with him because of BrightStar Care. My visits with him are more enjoyable, and he feels independent.

November 02, 2017

By Susan W_1

BrightStar Care's caregivers are very professional and caring. The care impacted me because I broke both of my arms and the caregivers took care of everything I needed them to because I could not take care of it on my own.

October 23, 2017

By Karolee B

The majority of the time, I am confident in BrightStar Care's company. For me, my mother's services help to give me a peace of min. However, her caregivers need to document when something out of the ordinary happens to her, such as if she falls.
It’s BrightStar policy that any significant event, such as a fall, be reported immediately to the Nurse Supervisor by all field staff. Our office then notifies POAs and family as soon as the medical status/client event is provided to us. Thank you for bringing this care issue to our attention and we will take steps to assure prompt action for your beloved mother.

October 12, 2017

By Brian K

BrightStar Care's caregivers are generally pretty good. Overall, I think BrightStar Care is dependable. The services made life easier for me by taking care of both my wife and my mother.
Thanks for taking the time to provide us with feedback, Brian K. We take our caregiving assistance for your wife and mother seriously so it means a great deal that you trust BrightStar Care! As the adage goes; ‘Happy Wife (& Mother) = Happy Life’.

By Phyllis B_1

When I first called BrightStar Care, their response was prompt. They check back periodically to check in and monitor my loved one's progress. The caregiver is here while I am at work. I work full-time. My loved one needs help with toileting, medicine, and continuing his exercises and therapy.

By Ron B

What I really appreciated was that before the caregiver started, a nurse came and took the preliminary information. I knew the caregiver and their background. It was good to know that I didn't need to be at my loved one's 24/7. I do his shopping and laundry, so there was that release. That was helpful.

By Anonymous_216

BrightStar Care has been fine. We haven't had any problems with them. The assurance of knowing somebody is there with my loved ones on a regular basis is a big help.

By Arlene D

I would recommend BrightStar Care because I have had a god experience with them. BrightStar Care has made my life easier because I couldn't do without them.

By Leonard M

BrightStar Care is a great company, and they make me very happy. BrightStar Care helps my wife and therefore frees up some of my time to go and do things that I need to do.

October 03, 2017

By Anonymous_217

I would recommend BrightStar Care because so far I like everything. I have had them for a long time. BrightStar Care caregivers make my life easier by doing things for me I can not do myself.

October 03, 2017

By Amy D_2

BrightStar Care is trustworthy and responsive to the family's requests. They are also flexible. BrightStar Care has made life easier for me by providing reliable caregiving on a regular basis.

September 11, 2017

By Muriel W

BrightStar Care sent me such trustworthy, wonderful, and compassionate caregivers. BrightStar Care made my life easier by having the caregivers to help me with all of my day-to-day activities.

September 08, 2017

By Lois J

BrightStar Care is dependable, and we always have someone here even if our caregiver is sick. Everyone is friendly at BrightStar Care. I wouldn't be able to be in my house with the services from BrightStar Care.

September 05, 2017

By Camille O

BrightStar Care does their job well and is very proficient. BrightStar Care makes my life easier by doing things for me that I can't.

September 05, 2017

By John B_7

The caregivers are very understanding and effective. BrightStar Care has given my mother some social contact and they provide her with necessary household services.

August 29, 2017

By Mary C_11

The person that came out and asked questions was good and found out what I needed in help. The follow up was really good. The caregiver was nice and good. BrightStar Care filled out needs. Knowing that a caregiver was with my dad helped me feel good, and not worried.

August 29, 2017

By Cheryl B_3

The care from BrightStar Care was perfect. BrightStar Care was very reassuring to have working with my father. I had daily communication with the caregiver that helped me know what to expect when I got home from work.

August 04, 2017

By Terese G

BrightStar Care was helpful. BrightStar Care made life easier because I knew they would be here to take care of my father.

August 03, 2017

By Jerry C_3

BrightStar Care is pretty expensive but offers quality caregivers. The supervisor is outstanding, knows my parents very well, and knows who will deal with them well. The supervisor is the key. I couldn't be happier with BrightStar Care. They send quality caregivers who take care of my parents based on my instructions. They make life easier, and my parents are comfortable with the caregivers. I don't have to devote all of my time to them.

August 03, 2017

By Gordan W

BrightStar Care is a good company to hire because they take care of business. The services have kept us going.

August 02, 2017

By Dean W

I would say that BrightStar Care is a good company. They offer a wide range of services. I have a caregiver for my mom, so I am able to go to out and know she is in good hands.

August 01, 2017

By Dorothy T_3

I would tell someone that BrightStar Care does their job very well. They are very personable, are here on time, and we haven't had to worry about anything with them. BrightStar Care has helped both of us. I needed someone to come in the morning to help change the client. It is nice to talk to someone else about his situation as well.

July 24, 2017

By Danielle W

BrightStar Care is very convenient, and if my needs change, whether it is extra hours or something, they will be there. BrightStar Care was wonderful because it allowed me to work when I didn't want to just leave the client with a babysitter.

July 20, 2017

By Carrie O

I'd tell people that BrightStar Care is caring and they have the ability to adapt. The services from BrightStar Care helped the most by giving me and my brother peace of mind.

July 14, 2017

By William T_1

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care has high quality people that work for them.

July 14, 2017

By Anonymous_529

BrightStar Care is a reliable company. There is a lack of communication, though, so BrightStar Care should call more often. We need the service, so it's not something that is optional.

July 13, 2017

By Mary A_12

I would recommend BrightStar Care as it is excellent, and the caregiver is excellent. BrightStar Care allows me to work without being concerned about my father.

July 06, 2017

By Cheryl M_2

BrightStar Care is dependable, and they do their job the way they are supposed to. I appreciate that my caregivers are trained well and dependable.

July 06, 2017

By Anonymous_530

I am happy with BrightStar Care. They have taken good care of the patient and do what they want. The patient is clean, and they do things with them, so I like BrightStar Care. The services allow me to go out if I have to. I am reasonably sure that the client will be take care of.

From BrightStar Care Central DuPage-Wheaton

BrightStar Care Central DuPage-Wheaton is an in-home care provider serving Wheaton, IL and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Central DuPage-Wheaton offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care Central DuPage-Wheaton