BrightStar Care Central DuPage-Wheaton

EocHcp_cert

Reviews of BrightStar Care Central DuPage-Wheaton

October 03, 2017

By Amy D 533672

BrightStar Care is trustworthy and responsive to the family's requests. They are also flexible. BrightStar Care has made life easier for me by providing reliable caregiving on a regular basis.

September 11, 2017

By Muriel W_522157

BrightStar Care sent me such trustworthy, wonderful, and compassionate caregivers. BrightStar Care made my life easier by having the caregivers to help me with all of my day-to-day activities.

September 08, 2017

By Lois J_521388

BrightStar Care is dependable, and we always have someone here even if our caregiver is sick. Everyone is friendly at BrightStar Care. I wouldn't be able to be in my house with the services from BrightStar Care.

September 05, 2017

By Camille O_519644

BrightStar Care does their job well and is very proficient. BrightStar Care makes my life easier by doing things for me that I can't.

September 05, 2017

By John B_519641

The caregivers are very understanding and effective. BrightStar Care has given my mother some social contact and they provide her with necessary household services.

August 29, 2017

By Mary C_517835

The person that came out and asked questions was good and found out what I needed in help. The follow up was really good. The caregiver was nice and good. BrightStar Care filled out needs. Knowing that a caregiver was with my dad helped me feel good, and not worried.

August 29, 2017

By Cheryl B_517545

The care from BrightStar Care was perfect. BrightStar Care was very reassuring to have working with my father. I had daily communication with the caregiver that helped me know what to expect when I got home from work.

August 04, 2017

By Terese G_506475

BrightStar Care was helpful. BrightStar Care made life easier because I knew they would be here to take care of my father.

August 03, 2017

By Jerry C_506463

BrightStar Care is pretty expensive but offers quality caregivers. The supervisor is outstanding, knows my parents very well, and knows who will deal with them well. The supervisor is the key. I couldn't be happier with BrightStar Care. They send quality caregivers who take care of my parents based on my instructions. They make life easier, and my parents are comfortable with the caregivers. I don't have to devote all of my time to them.

August 03, 2017

By Gordan W_506019

BrightStar Care is a good company to hire because they take care of business. The services have kept us going.

August 02, 2017

By Dean W_505585

I would say that BrightStar Care is a good company. They offer a wide range of services. I have a caregiver for my mom, so I am able to go to out and know she is in good hands.

August 01, 2017

By Dorothy T_504981

I would tell someone that BrightStar Care does their job very well. They are very personable, are here on time, and we haven't had to worry about anything with them. BrightStar Care has helped both of us. I needed someone to come in the morning to help change the client. It is nice to talk to someone else about his situation as well.

July 24, 2017

By Danielle W_500259

BrightStar Care is very convenient, and if my needs change, whether it is extra hours or something, they will be there. BrightStar Care was wonderful because it allowed me to work when I didn't want to just leave the client with a babysitter.

July 20, 2017

By Carrie O_498531

I'd tell people that BrightStar Care is caring and they have the ability to adapt. The services from BrightStar Care helped the most by giving me and my brother peace of mind.

July 14, 2017

By William T_496359

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care has high quality people that work for them. I only have the caregiver one hour every week.

July 14, 2017

By Anonymous_496336

BrightStar Care is a reliable company. There is a lack of communication, though, so BrightStar Care should call more often. We need the service, so it's not something that is optional.

July 13, 2017

By Mary A_495407

I would recommend BrightStar Care as it is excellent, and the caregiver is excellent. BrightStar Care allows me to work without being concerned about my father.

July 06, 2017

By Cheryl M_492199

BrightStar Care is dependable, and they do their job the way they are supposed to. I appreciate that my caregivers are trained well and dependable.

July 06, 2017

By Anonymous_492195

I am happy with BrightStar Care. They have taken good care of the patient and do what they want. The patient is clean, and they do things with them, so I like BrightStar Care. The services allow me to go out if I have to. I am reasonably sure that the client will be take care of.

From BrightStar Care Central DuPage-Wheaton

BrightStar Care Central DuPage-Wheaton is an in-home care provider serving Wheaton, IL and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Central DuPage-Wheaton offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care Central DuPage-Wheaton