Reviews of Task Home Care Services

Silvia Jeronimo February 27, 2016

I have been with Task for 3 years and there has been no staffing issues or any other issue. I'm very grateful for cm Aleisa Williams and our visits from Ellie Jefferies. We have a wonderful caregiver Cynthia White who always goes above and beyond. Task is a wonderful agency.

Wanda Dinsmore February 27, 2016

I have been with Task for 2 years. I find them to be reliable in servicing my needs. I find the senior field coordinator to be a loving and caring person, who has been able to troubleshoot all my problems and needs.

Paula K. February 27, 2016

Your caregivers treated my parents with respect and friendliness. They always looked forward to your visits. Your caregivers inspired confidence in our family and we were very comfortable with the caregivers in our home. Task became full partners with our family in our efforts to enhance the quality of my parents life. Thank you for your trusted, loyal and dependable care!

Reviewer124686550 February 27, 2016

My dad receives dual services and has had the same caregivers for about 7 years, amazing caregivers. He has been a client of Task Home Care for 9 years. We are very happy with all services and everyone involved with this care.

Gloria Dalton February 02, 2016

Services from Ellen is very good. She is very caring. She is responsible when it comes to the quality of care for me.

About Task Home Care Services

Task Home Care Services is an in-home care provider serving Westport, CT and the surrounding area. Task Home Care Services offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Task Home Care Services