Right at Home Central Maryland, Carroll County

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home Central Maryland, Carroll County

Andrea583235 July 29, 2016

I have the highest regard for Right at Home. Since I live in a different state than my loved one, the quality of their service is extremely important to me. All of the caregivers are compassionate, caring, and eager to please. I appreciate their honesty, devotion, and flexibility in various situations. They're just a phone call away and probably the best phone number I will ever have. I highly recommend their service.

Kimberly B.816243 June 30, 2016

Sarah takes wonderful care of my mother while I am working. She is respectful of my mother’s wishes while simultaneously encouraging her to work towards recovery from her stroke. I am thankful we have Sarah.

Mendel Cooper554380 June 30, 2016

Very attentive and knowledgeable. Reliable and devoted to my disabled wife. Colleen is great!

Sharon231256 June 24, 2016

They are wonderful. Always on time and very helpful.

Penny Hahn441061 June 21, 2016

My wife Penny thinks the world of Ashley. She is very caring.

John W. Seifert061450 June 17, 2016

This young caregiver does an excellent day to day job of caring for my wife. I can't begin to express how happy I am with my wife.

Roberta Kraynick818573 June 17, 2016

Hannah is wonderful. She goes above and beyond my expectations. Anyone would be blessed to have her. Hannah Cornett is very diligent and an extremely capable and hard worker. She also has a very upbeat and engaging personality.

Janette V.650411 June 17, 2016

Right at home gave great help.

Sharon NoblesAIQFY May 11, 2016

Nicole is very caring and attentive. She knows her job well and does an excellent job. I feel very comfortable having Nicole in my home helping me with my needs. She is very knowledgeable and dependable.

William R. CoxZIZDM May 11, 2016

Colleen is the best caregiver we have ever had. She is kind, compassionate and warm. She helped us and is a comforting presence. Give this girl a raise.

Wilson & Roy CouperNXISX May 11, 2016

Ms. Colleen is a very nice person and works real hard. She works hard and people around her loves her . We need more people like Ms. Colleen. She's great!

Sonja DavidsonJLQPW May 11, 2016

I do appreciate the great care and concern that all my caregivers give to my mother. Each one is great! Kat, Esther, Sharon, Nicole and Mindy are the best! I don't know what we would do without them. If mother goes to the hospital they go see her and she really enjoys their company.

Patrick Reilly May 11, 2016

The care she provides is excellent. Great attitude.

Betsy Kremer May 11, 2016

Linda is awesome. She's always working doing anything she can to help out. We can always count on her for anything we need. She gets along great with everyone and is very conscientious, hard working and she's so thoughtful!

James Doyle IV May 11, 2016

Right at home is very good.

Anne Lee May 11, 2016

Patient, humorous, helps me relax, rest and to not do too much at once. This prevents my health problems. Always on time and nice when I take a while to get to the door which makes her minutes late.

Pat RumbaughZRDTS May 11, 2016

I am so happy you placed Jan in our home. She is excellent. Very pleasant, easy going and her work is excellent. She is very thorough with the cleaning and keeps busy all the time. Little extra touches are great!

Reviewer127647350 May 11, 2016

I have been very happy with Linda ever since she has been coming to help myself and my late husband. I am looking forwards to having her help in the next year.

Carol CarverIAHUW May 11, 2016

Kimberly adapted extremely well with my daughter, who has Down syndrome and was recovering from surgery.

Andrea SprattUGVYM May 11, 2016

Nichole has been a blessing to our family. My husband completely confides with her. We have tried other service and he has been very mean to them to the point I had to ask them to leave. She has made it possible for me to get rest while she is here. I can't say enough good things about her.

Sandra DobryOTIGZ May 11, 2016

She is focused, a hard worker and does a very nice job. She is kind and caring. Nicole is also very efficient. I hope she stays a very long time with me.

Dorothy MartinWRRVC May 11, 2016

Nichole knows what to do and I like having her here.

Lorianne KellyEBENT May 11, 2016

Nichole is a great person and I like having her around. I am delighted to have her around to help me with my needs. I am always happy to see her. I have had a lot of caregivers come in and not one is as good as Nichole. I hope to see her more and more.

John W. Seifert March 31, 2016

A very good worker who is eager to do her job. Doesn't need to be told over and over again. She is eager to perform and help those whom she tends to. Thanks.

Jacqie O'Meara March 31, 2016

Heather has been with my mother since 2014. She works well with her. Helps direct her in how she should eat with her diabetes. Mom has a brain injury and doesn't always comprehend certain things. Heather helps keep things organized for her. My brother and I have both been pleased with the care and understanding our mother has received. Heather is one of the companions mom listens to, better than she'll listen to us.

Virgil Herman March 31, 2016

I like her work. I think she is the best.

Eleanor Latini March 31, 2016

I am very pleased that Jan was assigned to me. She is wonderful, polite, pleasant and willing to do whatever is needed. She is also very prompt.

Erle B. Arnold February 02, 2016

Does a real good job. Very considerate and helpful.

Deborah Wilson November 25, 2015

I am very pleased with Right at Home so far. They have been very reliable and very flexible. They send pleasant caregivers who strive to entertain my mother. I have given 4 stars only because I am not able to judge their care with a more disabled client. My mother is quite mobile and self-caring. I have to believe, however that they would give the same high level of care.

EC2 September 30, 2015

Very caring and helpful!

Ada Louise July 31, 2015

I can't give Right at Home 5 stars rating. I believe that no provider can give a perfect service.

Jackie42 July 20, 2015

I have been very pleased with Right at Home. The only reason I did not give them 5 stars was because in the 4 years we have had them, we have had several care providers. A couple of them were suddenly terminated but I didn't know why. It made me wonder about their background checks.

Dollie Llanso February 03, 2015

I want to acknowledge the wonderful care given to my parents during the difficult time of Dad's decline and of Mom's adjustment without him. The caregivers that Right at Home sent to help them were professional, well-trained, and well-informed. They were each special in their own way of caring for my parents, and I am very grateful for the assurance that Right at Home provided to me during the time I was dealing with my own transition.

Sandy 1 September 06, 2012

We're kind of at the crossroads right now, because my dad can still do a lot of things. Dad likes the company, but he can still bathe, feed, and dress himself. They helped us with laundry, grocery, shopping, company, doctor's visits, getting the mail, just little things. They picked four hours on Tuesday and four hours on a Thursday, and then he didn't want them to come anymore. He's still independent to have that care, so it was kind of like a waste right now. I'm trying to abide by my parents' wishes, but there might come to a point where we have to call them back. Right At Home is good. It was recommended by my parent's physician and they are recommended by a lot of people. So you go with what you know and what you hear.

Jill R. September 01, 2012

Right at Home, Westminster MD and Frederick, MD is a great agency to work with. I have referred many people requiring in-home care to them and everyone is always pleased with the providers and the staff of Right at Home. They are very customer friendly and bend over backwards to do a great job. They are responsive and able to jump in in very short notice. Thank you Right at Home!

From Right at Home Central Maryland, Carroll County

Custom Care Plan

Caregiver Training and Care Supervision

Every Right at Home caregiver goes through an extensive interview process, including background checks. Once hired, caregivers are trained through Right at Home University to ensure that they're able to deliver the care set out in your loved one's Custom Care Plan. Before providing care, they're bonded and insured

Features of Right at Home Central Maryland, Carroll County