Trusted Family Homecare Westlake Village, CA

Reviews of Trusted Family Homecare | Westlake Village, CA

4.9

January 15, 2016

By Helping service

This is truly an amazing service that I would highly recommend to anyone. My sister was diagnosed with ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease) . As the disease progressed it became more and more difficult to tend to her needs. We were so stressed with dealing with the realization of her prognosis and care, but when we contacted Trusted Family Homecare they literally came to our rescue and took such special care of her. They were always on time and we felt completely confident with leaving her in their hands. They were so professional and became a wonderful companion for my sister. The caregiver always arrived at our home with a bright reassuring smile. What a blessing that this service was available to help us.

January 14, 2016

By Brandeeno87

I interviewed this provider

What an amazing, caring company. In today's world it's difficult to establish a company that has been honest and thorough such as Trusted Family Homecare. The company truly lives up to their title and company message. I wouldn't get this quality of home care service elsewhere.

January 13, 2016

By Drummerdan

I interviewed this provider

Thank you so much for your outstanding homecare service and support. The caregivers working with my dad at home are always on time and very professional. Your attention to the daily details of our situation has been outstanding. I will recommend Trusted Family to all my friends and family.

From Trusted Family Homecare

Trusted Family Homecare provides professional, affordable, and caring in home living assistance for seniors in the Ventura County and Los Angeles County area. The care services we provide:

• Caring Companionship, Bed/Wheel Chair Transfers
  • Bathing, Dressing & Grooming, Incontinence Care, Pet Care
  • Light Housekeeping, Laundry & Linen, Meal Preparation, Running Errands
  • Alzheimer's & Dementia Care, Cancer Care, Medication Reminders
  • Assisted Living Placements, Caregiver Household Employee Placements

We help families by taking time to understand their loved one's needs and then customizing a care solution for their budget. Call us today to schedule your free in-home care assessment or just talk to one of our eldercare advisors.

Our Service Area - Serving all of Ventura County and Los Angeles County, California. Simi Valley, Moorpark, Thousand Oaks, Westlake Village, Calabasas, Northridge, Chatsworth, Newbury Park, Camarillo, Oxnard, Ventura, Canoga Park, Reseda, Tarzana, Encino, Porter Ranch, Granada Hills, Agoura Hills and Woodland Hills.

Our Caregivers - are totally committed, highly qualified, and carefully selected individuals who are thoroughly screened, background checked, bonded, and insured. Our typical caregiver profile is a Certified Nurse Assistant (C.N.A) with experience as a caregiver.

Photos of Trusted Family Homecare