24 Hour Caregivers

Contact Now

Reviews of 24 Hour Caregivers

Caring106442950 May 27, 2015

We hired 24 Hour Caregivers for a friend. We hired them because the gentleman who contacted me is very sure of his business and what he can provide. We had a good experience, and we have what we need. He is able to place somebody immediately within 24 hours, and it is somebody I am comfortable enough to leave my very dear friend with. They are there 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. I believe their work ethics are excellent. I think the billing and scheduling are very well managed.

Angela14 September 30, 2014

If you are looking for great care, I would recommend 24 Hours. They are always there to help with whatever I need. They also make me feel happy and entertained with many activities that I could not do on my own.

Sandy40 September 15, 2014

Our family was going out of town and we had no one looking after our father until we found 24 Hour Caregivers online and called them. They picked up and helped out right away. My father was happy with the caregiver of his choice and we were happy to leave knowing he was in good hands.

Lora5 September 12, 2014

My mother is very old and it is very difficult for her to shower, cook, and clean on her own. I love my mom and it is very hard for me to find someone I trust to take care of her. When I found 24 Hour Caregivers, I was pleasantly surprised with the services, love, and care they were providing. Right away I knew I could be safe knowing my mother is in good hands.

Jim98788950 September 12, 2014

Outstanding service. Great company, loving care, very organized, and responsible. I love that I can choose my own caregivers. No fee on cancellation. The rates are amazing -- you don’t have to spend too much money. Best of all, there's no hourly minimum.

Samantha9 September 01, 2014

As a single mother, it was difficult for me to take care of my sick mother. She needed 24 hours of day service. It was hard for me to help her. Also, finding someone to help her instead for a good price was hard. 24 Hour Caregivers is the best thing that ever happened to me. They provide all the service I need for my mom and the best rates for a live-in. I am very happy with them!

Alex10 September 01, 2014

24 Hour Caregivers has a very great service and very nice caregivers. I would definitely recommend this agency!

Sarah31 September 01, 2014

24 Hour Caregivers provides very positive, loving and helpful caregivers. Most of all, they are very organized and professional.

Emma11 September 01, 2014

I highly recommend 24 Hour Caregivers. My mother couldn't be anymore happier to have a sweet person looking after her and keeping her company. I feel safe that my mother is in good hands.

Lulita1 September 01, 2014

24 Hour In Home Caregivers provided the best local caregivers. They made me feel very comfortable at my home. They were all sweet, kind and most of all very helpful.

Tina16 September 20, 2013

24 Hour Caregivers has the best Filipino caregivers in Los Angeles! Our family was really in need of a Tagalog speaking person and we are so happy with our decision. Allen and his team are wonderful.

George41 September 20, 2013

The most outstanding and compassionate caregivers that I can find, and we searched through about 5 agencies in L.A.! Just through the free In-Home Assessment to meeting the caregivers, the process was flawless. We are happy to recommend 24 hour Caregivers to all our friends.

George39 September 18, 2013

The most outstanding and compassionate caregivers that I can find, and we searched through about 5 agencies in LA! Just through the free In Home Assessment to meeting the caregivers the process was flawless. We are happy to recommend 24 Hour Caregivers to all of our friends.

MariamP July 08, 2013

we used their services for my father. He has a severe care of Alzheimer's. The caregiver that we received from 24 hour care was truly amazing. She was a wonderful Filipino lady who took amazing care of my father. She was patient, sweet, spoke wonderful english. It was a pleasure dealing with this company. I highly recommend them.

From 24 Hour Caregivers

When it comes to growing old gracefully, a little bit of help can go a long way. If you live in the Los Angeles area and need help for you or your loved one, 24 Hour Caregivers is the in-home senior care company to trust. As a leading non-medical Los Angeles home care company, we are committed to helping seniors maintain a high quality of life. With the growing demand for quality caregivers in Los Angeles, we are confident that you will enjoy the in home care services that we provide.

We Offer:

• Caregivers who are bonded, insured
  • Each caregiver is supervised by a care manager
  • Care ranging from only 1 hours a day to 24 hours a day
  • Temporary or Long Term Care
  • Hourly, Nightly, and Live-in Caregivers.
  • Light housekeeping

• Dementia
  • Stroke

Caregiver Information

Caregiver Skills Include:

Ethics, Validation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients

Caregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes
Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes
Available to assisted living facility: Yes
RN on Staff: Yes