Griswold Home Care | Westlake, OH

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Griswold Home Care | Westlake, OH

Maxine1 October 05, 2012

Two years ago my uncle was being released by a hospital and they wanted to release him to a nursing facility. My uncle did not want to go there and my aunt did not want him to go there. She wanted for him to stay at home and I said to them that we would be needing around the clock aid. Griswold was recommended to us by the hospital.

They took care of my uncle for about 3 weeks before he passed away. He had a broken hip and and needed medical attention but they were able to bathe him, watch for him and help my aunt with things around the house. We didn't use Griswold for awhile. My aunt had been doing really well but after my uncle died she started falling. While that continued I really just couldn't leave her alone. We were thinking of placing her in assisted living which she didn't want to do. So, we hired Griswold again and this time for my aunt. They've been taking care of her for probably over a year. She's very happy with them. The caregivers are doing all the cooking and laundry. They help her in getting up from the bed and also with personal grooming. They remind her when it's time to take her pills. They've been so nice to her. They do anything she asks them to do. They really been wonderful and they bring her present which she loves.

Jack7 October 01, 2012

Griswold was referred to us by a nurse. So far it's been a wonderful experience with them. The caregivers are very considerate. I'm just thankful to God that we have them. I'm using their service 5 days a week. They get me up in the morning and help me shower and have my breakfast ready. They manage my medication and accompany me. We go out for a walk and I have an exercise routine which they do with me. It's been a year and a half that I'm with Griswold.

Scott is very nice. He tries be as helpful as he possibly can for you. He's very knowledgeable and he makes things easy for you. I'm pleased with the way things are going.

About Griswold Home Care

Griswold Home Care is an in-home care provider serving Westlake, OH and the surrounding area. Griswold Home Care offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Griswold Home Care