In Home Care Services in Westchester County
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for In-Home Care including 139 reviews for Westchester County In-Home Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
More Information About In-Home Care
3 Ways to Help You Pay for Home Healthcare
Article: Discover 3 ideas to help you afford care from home health agencies when it's not covered by Medicare, Medicaid, VA or private health insurance.
My Mother Has Become Paranoid, and It's Really Causing Problems!
Blog Post: Older adults who are paranoid may be facing dementia -- or begging for attention. Learn how to cut down on the drama and pinpoint paranoia's cause, and find out when it might be time to get in-home care help, seek help from home health agencies, or to make the move to a memory care facility.
I Believe My Mother Is in the Early Stages of Alzheimer's, But I Can't Convince Her to Assign Her POA to Me.
Question: "Your best bet may be to have yet one more conversation about the POAs." Consider this expert advice on POAs and being sensitive to someone who needs help from home health agencies, in-home care or memory care.
- How to Pay for In-Home Care
- In-Home Care Options and How They Help
- 8 Ways to Arrange Breaks from Caregiving
- 10 Best Resources for In-Home Care Help
- What to Expect from In-Home Care
- What Are Shift Options for 24/7 Caregiving for Mom?: What are shift options for 24/7 caregiving for mom?
- 15 Questions to Ask When Interviewing a Home Care Worker on Your Own