In Home Care Services in Westchester County
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for In-Home Care including 140 reviews for Westchester County In-Home Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
25 In-Home Care Services
(800) 973-1540 Contact us - (800) 973-1540
Request free brochures, read reviews, and get detailed cost information
More Information About In-Home Care
I Believe My Mother Is in the Early Stages of Alzheimer's, But I Can't Convince Her to Assign Her POA to Me.
Question: "Your best bet may be to have yet one more conversation about the POAs." Consider this expert advice on POAs and being sensitive to someone who needs help from home health agencies, in-home care or memory care.
Mom Refuses Help From Home Aides, But She and Dad Really Need Assistance!
Blog Post: People often resist in-home care help, but sometime a home aide is not only necessary but a pleasure. How to ease a parent into the idea of in-home care help and when to seek help from home health agencies
5 Hidden Dangers Lurking in Your Kitchen
Article: he kitchen is one of the most dangerous rooms in your house. Discover 5 common dangers that might be in your home.
- How to Pay for In-Home Care
- In-Home Care Options and How They Help
- 8 Ways to Arrange Breaks from Caregiving
- 10 Best Resources for In-Home Care Help
- What to Expect from In-Home Care
- What Are Shift Options for 24/7 Caregiving for Mom?: What are shift options for 24/7 caregiving for mom?
- 15 Questions to Ask When Interviewing a Home Care Worker on Your Own