Caring Solutions, LLC

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Caring Solutions, LLC

Ruth7 April 02, 2013

I really like the girls they send over. They are very accommodating. I really like their service.

JLF12 March 29, 2013

Patti B. (the owner of the company) was extremely caring and concerned as well as very accessible. She went the extra mile during a most critical point in my mother's care. My only critique was early on when several different care workers with varied rotating hours and schedules were placed with my mother which was not optimal in her particular situation. However, once a regular schedule was established, my mother's primary care givers were excellent. Patti was very receptive to our needs and requests and provided personal attention. Overall I would recommend Caring Solutions as they truly provide a personal touch, which is not always the case in home care.

About Caring Solutions, LLC

Caring Solutions, LLC is an in-home care provider serving West Springfield, MA and the surrounding area. Caring Solutions, LLC offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.