Precious Hands Home Care

Contact Now

Reviews of Precious Hands Home Care

Saul1 November 22, 2013

They have been caring for my father in my parents' home for about six months. The care has been outstanding. We had two different caregivers. Each was reliable, skilled and extremely caring. The management of Precious Hands was very responsive. Grace came out and met with me and my parents. She was available constantly by phone and by email. We have nothing but good experiences with them.

Carol77153250 October 12, 2013

The woman that I had from Precious Hands was very excellent. She's very kind and patient. She took good care of my husband. She cleaned the house and cooked meals for him.

From Precious Hands Home Care

At Precious Hands Home Care, our goal is to help our clients achieve the best quality of life possible. We understand that one solution does not fit every situation so we take the time to listen and learn about each client’s needs and preferences. This enables us to tailor a care program that maximizes the client’s independence and dignity.

Understandably, most seniors prefer to stay in the familiar comfort of their own homes. This is more practical than you may think. We can arrange for you or your loved one to get care at home or any other facility. Remember our caregivers are also trained to care for hospice and Alzheimer’s/dementia patients.

Live-in & Hourly services include:

• Routine personal care
  • Hygiene assistance
  • Laundry
  • Cleaning
  • Shopping
  • Meal planning and cooking
  • Rides to doctor appointments and errands
  • Medication reminders