Right at Home West Jordan, UT

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home West Jordan, UT

Lockard October 05, 2015

I interviewed this provider

Our family was faced with an immediate need for the care of my mom as she was declining in health Summer 2015. We called Right at Home and Jon came that day and worked with our family, and our budget to make it possible to ensure mom had the care she needed. They not only came to our home to work through our needs on a Saturday, but they started providing excellent service the next day which was a Sunday at 6:00 am! Right at Home continued to provide excellent care for mom, and as her needs progressed, they were right there adjusting their service to fit our family's needs! They became a part of our family in such a short time and went above and beyond in their service for my mom! I cannot recommend them highly enough! Jennifer and Jon provided compassionate, accurate, dignified in home care and assistance for my mom, allowing our family to be a family and have the peace of mind that mom was in excellent hands!

Kgomez September 25, 2015

My older sister came to live with me, rather unexpectedly & the folks at Right at Home saved me!!! They stepped in & took great care of my sister!! Thank You!!!

Marcia Hodge August 12, 2015

I got wonderful care and I would use them again. Thank you Right at Home staff, especially Amber & Jennifer.

WilliamCW August 04, 2015

I interviewed this provider

I appreciated the quick response from this company. In fact, within 24 hours, their owner was at my mom's house meeting with her and formulating a plan. That's the service that I want for mom as she recovers from her hip surgery.

Matt 'The Cat' July 31, 2015

I have a disability that has required personal care for the last 15 years. This is the best company I've worked with in that time. The home health aides are on time, friendly, and really care about my well-being. The office staff provides great communication, and on the occasions when an aid was late they have ensured that someone was coming. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing personal care assistance.

watsonsmith July 28, 2015

My Mother has lived with me for many years and has been active and in good health. This situation changed overnight when she took a fall, and I found myself trying to provide her with 24 hour care. This was a difficult situation and I really didn't know who to call or what kind of help I could get. A friend referred me to Right at Home. I made one call and had a very informative and helpful conversation with them. They were at my home the next day with lots of information on their services. I found them to be extremely warm and caring. They are currently providing me with much needed reliable help for my Mother but even more importantly my Mother really likes the team and appreciates what they do for her. I would sincerely recommend Jennifer and her team from Right at Home.

S Sherman July 28, 2015

Until I experienced it myself, I never knew how emotional the care of an aging family member could be. When it came my time to care for my Mother's needs, I was quickly overwhelmed with the multitude of things that needed to be done. I wanted my Mother's care to be complete and done with compassion, so I struggled to do them myself. Soon I realized I could not keep up. In home care made a huge difference! It allowed me to coordinate my Mother's care and focus my attention on the most important part, spending time with her.

Right at Home offers exactly what I needed; attention to detail, punctuality and compassion. Jennifer, the owner, takes time to understand the particulars of her client's needs and stays involved in managing the care plan going forward. The staff I met have all been experienced and kind. You would be doing yourself a favor to call Right at Home.

From Right at Home West Jordan, UT