Home Instead Senior Care - West Jordan, UT

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - West Jordan, UT

Sharon H.2 December 16, 2015

Great Job!!! Took a while but mom is pleased with her care givers coming into her home. Loves and appreciates the help.

Lee Strang August 31, 2015

My favorite thing about Home Instead is the people who help me. I have really been able to connect with them.

Richard B October 25, 2014

Very prompt and professional in their endeavors.

Caring100682050 October 22, 2014

The care and attention given by this company and its employees is top notch! You can tell they really care about their clients and will do all they can. They are attentive to changes and watchful.

Debbie Hale August 28, 2014

Home Instead has been helping us take care of my dad for the past year. The have been very professional in their care, but also very friendly and kind as they have worked with him. He looks forward to them coming in every day and helping him with his needs. They always take time to make him feel important and he knows that they care for him. The management of Home Instead is also wonderful to work with. They coordinated with the physical therapist and the CNA's send in by the rehab center so they didn't all come at the same time and the visits were spaced out so dad could get the rest he needed in between visits. We as a family appreciate all the work and care they have given to our dad, but also the small things they try to do for mom also. They are truly a blessing to our family!

Gary M. July 25, 2013

We have been using Home Instead Senior Care for three months now. It is for my mother-in-law. Their rates have been exceptionally good. Also their management is very considerate of their clients in that they will have office people come about once a month or so and check on the caregivers they provided for my mother-in-law. They also have two different people to come in, so if one is gone for whatever reasons, then there will always be someone available for her. Their caregivers also are exceptional and good to work with. My mother-in-law really feels good with them because they are kind and considerate. They just really work well with her.

caring8163 August 22, 2012

The doctor called Home Instead for them to come in and give my wife an enema, although I haven't heard from them today. Everything's okay, the caregiver they sent for my wife is good.

From Home Instead Senior Care - West Jordan, UT

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - West Jordan, UT

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address