Right at Home Algonquin/Mt. Prospect

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home Algonquin/Mt. Prospect

Barbara B653071 August 30, 2016

With heartfelt thanks for your kind and professional care. You helped me through some dark days even when I didn't want to help myself.

Jim H761221 August 30, 2016

Thanks for your willingness to be flexible in allowing Debbie to continue to look after us. She really does a good job and we are more than pleased to have her here. She is a good companion for us. She even puts up with me.

Jim Felke February 26, 2016

I love my caregiver Joann. She is wonderful with my wife. She is able to make her smile, talk and get into the shower. She was a perfect fit.

Reviewer124633950 February 26, 2016

The caregivers are very attentive, patient and sensitive to my husband's needs. Very pleased with the service we are provided.

Sue S.1 December 29, 2015

We have been completely please with the concerned, upbeat, professional care which my husband has received since we have contracted with your agency. Since April, we have had two wonderful women in our home, who he has related to well to. Thank you!

Alfred Langtry December 23, 2015

I'm never without coverage. Very good care.

Lorraine Romanskt December 19, 2015

Right at Home is very good because the caregivers are good.

Ruth B. December 19, 2015

I love my caregiver, Anne. It’s rare to find someone who can roll my hair but Anne can. It saves me so much time and money. She is also very attentive to all my needs. She is a great companion.

George Petios December 18, 2015

We are very pleased with Tammy.

Irene Carroll December 18, 2015

The companionship my caregiver provides is outstanding. I also can get to my doctor's appointments without worry.

Dennis Felke December 16, 2015

Our caregiver does what needs to be done and does it.

Paul Sleger December 15, 2015

Best combination of provider care.

Cary5 October 31, 2015

Bobbie is the best. All of our needs are being fulfilled or exceeded.

Roni Durbin September 30, 2015

In the year I have used your services, I have been nothing but pleased. Donna knows exactly how I like things done and she is not only the caregiver but a friend. I am very lucky to receive such a great services.

CaringWife September 30, 2015

With Bobbie staying with my husband, I can enjoy some time to myself without worry. She keeps him involved with activities he enjoys.

B. Bradshaw September 30, 2015

Our caregiver has been a terrific help to us. Before we had her, my wife would not be happy with me helping her. Now she asks when Debbie is coming.

Dorothy Janisch September 30, 2015

My caregiver drives me to all my doctor appointments, does my laundry, and takes me to the crocery store. I couldn't do it without her.

Agnes3 March 31, 2014

The first person I had for 2 years was excellent. After several other persons were not my type (younger) and now have an older lady who is very good.(The first person retired)

Dona2 March 31, 2014

I have tried other agencies in searching for care for my husband, and Right at Home is by far the best. They have carefully screened caregivers and they have matched them up perfectly with my husband's health needs, care needs and personality. I have been very pleased with the professional and personal contacts with caregivers and office staff.

Bob79892850 February 28, 2014

Right at Home has always been most courteous and helpful in getting us first class help. We’re very happy with Elizabeth, our caregiver. She is a good cook, good housekeeper and takes good care of my wife, Celia. We highly recommend this agency.

Barbara22 March 22, 2013

We have been using Right at Home for the past two months. Their service has helped us to maintain our independence in our home. Initially we were not sure where to turn for help but were pleased to find RAH. Having them help us has made our lives much less stressful. We love our caregiver, Robert, and hope he will be able to continue with us in March.

Russ2 March 22, 2013

Arthur has cared for my father for the last 6 months. Before RAH came into our lives, I was stressed and worried about taking time off of work to care for him. I am now confident that he is safe, has better meals, med remedies and better hygiene. Arthur is great and very observant. The staff is outstanding! They return calls immediately, are well informed and nice.

Lorraine6 March 22, 2013

Right At Home has been taken care of me for the past year. I am very satisfied with the staff members.

Janet10 March 22, 2013

Before Right at Home came into our lives, we were overwhelmed. Shilla was compassionate, extremely capable and a joy to all. She was exceptional, more than we could hope for. We were extremely satisfied with the care for our loved one. We were very happy with all aspects of the service of the 8 months of care.

Mike23 March 22, 2013

Right At Home has been caring for me for the past 32 months. With their help, I am more independent. They make certain that I take my medications on time, get me to doctor's appointments and keep me company throughout the day. All of the caregivers have been dependable, conscientious, concerned and caring individuals. They are pleasant and easy to work with.

Gail9 March 22, 2013

I was in rehab before Right At Home came into my home 3 months ago. With their service, I have been able to be more independent and can get around more. Leanne is my caregiver on the weekends. She is just wonderful. She works independently and taken care of what she seen and also knows what has to be done. She is a treasure. I would also like to add that everyone I have had, has been very nice. The girls in the office are just wonderful. I couldn't say enough about them

Kathy16 March 22, 2013

Right at Home has been taking care of my mother for the last 12 months. Kathy is a great help to my mother Dorothy, seeing that she has transportation to doctor appointments, preparing nutritious meals and assisting me with chores around the house. I am very satisfied with her service. Kathy gives me peace of mind that my mother is well cared for and safe.

Alfred1 March 22, 2013

I appreciate the reliability of Right at Home.

Donald3 March 22, 2013

Right at Home's staff has been helping us with transportation, meal preparation, light housekeeping and med remedies for the last four years. Our caregiver, Katie, does a wonderful job and is very dependable. Trying to find the right kind of care can be overwhelming and stressful. RAH came into our lives when we were not sure what to do.

Vali1 March 22, 2013

Because of the care that Bobbie from Right At Home has given my mom, I feel more comfortable that she is safe and has company during the day. Bobbie is a warm and kind person. She is positive and takes great time with doing everyday things with my mom and getting her where she needs to go. Bobbie takes her time with my mom and is patient and supportive and great to have her. We are fortunate!

Marie15 March 22, 2013

Kathy from RAH has been my caregiver for the past 18 months. She is always cheerful and helpful. I was fearful of falling and not sure where to turn for help. Now I feel safe and more independent.

Judith5 March 22, 2013

My father was under the care of Right At Home for 18 months. Dan provided Dad with invaluable companionship. I was confident that Dad would get the medical appointments, eat regularly and that any problem would be identified and dealt accordingly. Cori, the office coordinator really helped me manage the budget. The RAH organization provided support that I relied on from beginning to end. I never felt alone and I always felt that everyone at RAH really cared about my family. I am very grateful.

Peggy10 March 22, 2013

Bobbie from Right At Home does her job well and always has a cheerful attitude. She does household chores, gets me to my appointments and helps me to get out a little more since I use a walker. Bobbie has been very helpful for the last 3 months.

Ruth5 March 22, 2013

Barb from Right At Home has been good company for me and helped me to be more independent. Barb is very capable. She cooks good meals, helps with chores around the house and is agreeable.

From Right at Home Algonquin/Mt. Prospect