Right at Home Algonquin/Mt. Prospect

Reviews of Right at Home Algonquin/Mt. Prospect

August 30, 2016

By Barbara B653071

With heartfelt thanks for your kind and professional care. You helped me through some dark days even when I didn't want to help myself.

August 30, 2016

By Jim H761221

Thanks for your willingness to be flexible in allowing Debbie to continue to look after us. She really does a good job and we are more than pleased to have her here. She is a good companion for us. She even puts up with me.

February 26, 2016

By Jim Felke

I love my caregiver Joann. She is wonderful with my wife. She is able to make her smile, talk and get into the shower. She was a perfect fit.

February 26, 2016

By Reviewer124633950

The caregivers are very attentive, patient and sensitive to my husband's needs. Very pleased with the service we are provided.

December 29, 2015

By Sue S.1

We have been completely please with the concerned, upbeat, professional care which my husband has received since we have contracted with your agency. Since April, we have had two wonderful women in our home, who he has related to well to. Thank you!

December 23, 2015

By Alfred Langtry

I'm never without coverage. Very good care.

December 19, 2015

By Lorraine Romanskt

Right at Home is very good because the caregivers are good.

December 19, 2015

By Ruth B.

I love my caregiver, Anne. It’s rare to find someone who can roll my hair but Anne can. It saves me so much time and money. She is also very attentive to all my needs. She is a great companion.

December 18, 2015

By George Petios

We are very pleased with Tammy.

December 18, 2015

By Irene Carroll

The companionship my caregiver provides is outstanding. I also can get to my doctor's appointments without worry.

December 16, 2015

By Dennis Felke

Our caregiver does what needs to be done and does it.

December 15, 2015

By Paul Sleger

Best combination of provider care.

October 31, 2015

By Cary5

Bobbie is the best. All of our needs are being fulfilled or exceeded.

By Roni Durbin

In the year I have used your services, I have been nothing but pleased. Donna knows exactly how I like things done and she is not only the caregiver but a friend. I am very lucky to receive such a great services.

By CaringWife

With Bobbie staying with my husband, I can enjoy some time to myself without worry. She keeps him involved with activities he enjoys.

By B. Bradshaw

Our caregiver has been a terrific help to us. Before we had her, my wife would not be happy with me helping her. Now she asks when Debbie is coming.

By Dorothy Janisch

My caregiver drives me to all my doctor appointments, does my laundry, and takes me to the crocery store. I couldn't do it without her.

March 31, 2014

By Agnes3

The first person I had for 2 years was excellent. After several other persons were not my type (younger) and now have an older lady who is very good.(The first person retired)

March 31, 2014

By Dona2

I have tried other agencies in searching for care for my husband, and Right at Home is by far the best. They have carefully screened caregivers and they have matched them up perfectly with my husband's health needs, care needs and personality. I have been very pleased with the professional and personal contacts with caregivers and office staff.

February 28, 2014

By Bob79892850

Right at Home has always been most courteous and helpful in getting us first class help. We’re very happy with Elizabeth, our caregiver. She is a good cook, good housekeeper and takes good care of my wife, Celia. We highly recommend this agency.

By Barbara22

We have been using Right at Home for the past two months. Their service has helped us to maintain our independence in our home. Initially we were not sure where to turn for help but were pleased to find RAH. Having them help us has made our lives much less stressful. We love our caregiver, Robert, and hope he will be able to continue with us in March.

By Russ2

Arthur has cared for my father for the last 6 months. Before RAH came into our lives, I was stressed and worried about taking time off of work to care for him. I am now confident that he is safe, has better meals, med remedies and better hygiene. Arthur is great and very observant. The staff is outstanding! They return calls immediately, are well informed and nice.

By Lorraine6

Right At Home has been taken care of me for the past year. I am very satisfied with the staff members.

By Janet10

Before Right at Home came into our lives, we were overwhelmed. Shilla was compassionate, extremely capable and a joy to all. She was exceptional, more than we could hope for. We were extremely satisfied with the care for our loved one. We were very happy with all aspects of the service of the 8 months of care.

By Mike23

Right At Home has been caring for me for the past 32 months. With their help, I am more independent. They make certain that I take my medications on time, get me to doctor's appointments and keep me company throughout the day. All of the caregivers have been dependable, conscientious, concerned and caring individuals. They are pleasant and easy to work with.

By Gail9

I was in rehab before Right At Home came into my home 3 months ago. With their service, I have been able to be more independent and can get around more. Leanne is my caregiver on the weekends. She is just wonderful. She works independently and taken care of what she seen and also knows what has to be done. She is a treasure. I would also like to add that everyone I have had, has been very nice. The girls in the office are just wonderful. I couldn't say enough about them

By Kathy16

Right at Home has been taking care of my mother for the last 12 months. Kathy is a great help to my mother Dorothy, seeing that she has transportation to doctor appointments, preparing nutritious meals and assisting me with chores around the house. I am very satisfied with her service. Kathy gives me peace of mind that my mother is well cared for and safe.

By Alfred1

I appreciate the reliability of Right at Home.

By Donald3

Right at Home's staff has been helping us with transportation, meal preparation, light housekeeping and med remedies for the last four years. Our caregiver, Katie, does a wonderful job and is very dependable. Trying to find the right kind of care can be overwhelming and stressful. RAH came into our lives when we were not sure what to do.

By Vali1

Because of the care that Bobbie from Right At Home has given my mom, I feel more comfortable that she is safe and has company during the day. Bobbie is a warm and kind person. She is positive and takes great time with doing everyday things with my mom and getting her where she needs to go. Bobbie takes her time with my mom and is patient and supportive and great to have her. We are fortunate!

By Marie15

Kathy from RAH has been my caregiver for the past 18 months. She is always cheerful and helpful. I was fearful of falling and not sure where to turn for help. Now I feel safe and more independent.

By Judith5

My father was under the care of Right At Home for 18 months. Dan provided Dad with invaluable companionship. I was confident that Dad would get the medical appointments, eat regularly and that any problem would be identified and dealt accordingly. Cori, the office coordinator really helped me manage the budget. The RAH organization provided support that I relied on from beginning to end. I never felt alone and I always felt that everyone at RAH really cared about my family. I am very grateful.

By Peggy10

Bobbie from Right At Home does her job well and always has a cheerful attitude. She does household chores, gets me to my appointments and helps me to get out a little more since I use a walker. Bobbie has been very helpful for the last 3 months.

By Ruth5

Barb from Right At Home has been good company for me and helped me to be more independent. Barb is very capable. She cooks good meals, helps with chores around the house and is agreeable.

From Right at Home Algonquin/Mt. Prospect