Home Instead Senior Care - Des Moines, IA

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Des Moines, IA

December 30, 2015

By Mary Emry

I don’t know what I would do without my Home Instead friend.

April 20, 2015

Home Instead Senior Care is who I have now; it has been about a year. I think they do a very good job. They’re usually very cooperative. They do their best to make sure that they can schedule people when they need them.

February 27, 2015

By Judith Cameron

We are very happy with the office here and the staff. Everyone is always pleasant and caring. The young lady who comes to our home is excellent and we like her very much.

November 25, 2014

By jim doesnt care

We found home instead to be an excellent for my mom. She seemed to thrive with the care she received. I would definitely recommend home instead to everyone wanting excellent individual care

March 20, 2013

By Vivien1

I have gotten very good service. They have helped me a lot.

March 20, 2013

By Erdyne

Service has been very efficient and I have not had problems. The service is great.

December 17, 2012

By Lucie 1

Home Instead caregivers are okay. They helped me with some house chores. I actually wish I have them now.

November 20, 2012

By Doris H

We're very pleased with the service we have received from Home Instead. We couldn't be more pleased.

November 08, 2012

By closetoperfect

I could not be more pleased with my friendly worker. She is very close to perfect. I could not do without her.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Des Moines, IA

Home Instead - Caregiver Skills

Photos of Home Instead Senior Care - Des Moines, IA

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Des Moines, IA

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra: Each Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra: Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra: The Aging Process, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details