Home Instead Senior Care - Des Moines, IA

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Des Moines, IA

Patricia H.1 December 31, 2015

My caregiver is thorough and she does not waste time. I cannot believe all she does in a short amount of time.

Mary Emry December 30, 2015

I don’t know what I would do without my Home Instead friend.

Caring102909450 April 20, 2015

Home Instead Senior Care is who I have now; it has been about a year. I think they do a very good job. They’re usually very cooperative. They do their best to make sure that they can schedule people when they need them.

Judith Cameron February 27, 2015

We are very happy with the office here and the staff. Everyone is always pleasant and caring. The young lady who comes to our home is excellent and we like her very much.

jim doesnt care November 25, 2014

We found home instead to be an excellent for my mom. She seemed to thrive with the care she received. I would definitely recommend home instead to everyone wanting excellent individual care

Vivien1 March 20, 2013

I have gotten very good service. They have helped me a lot.

Erdyne March 20, 2013

Service has been very efficient and I have not had problems. The service is great.

Lucie 1 December 17, 2012

Home Instead caregivers are okay. They helped me with some house chores. I actually wish I have them now.

Doris H November 20, 2012

We're very pleased with the service we have received from Home Instead. We couldn't be more pleased.

closetoperfect November 08, 2012

I could not be more pleased with my friendly worker. She is very close to perfect. I could not do without her.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Des Moines, IA

Home Instead - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Des Moines, IA

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address