From Comfort Keepers
About Us & Our Home Helpers and In Home Senior Care
Welcome to Comfort Keepers of West Chester and Chadds Ford In Home Senior Care. Our home helpers are proud to serve the area of Chester and Delaware Counties. Our business is dedicated to helping seniors live happy, healthy lives in the comfort of their own homes by providing quality, compassionate in home senior care solutions to preserve independence and contribute to a better life. After 10 years serving the communities of Chadds Ford, West Chester, PA and many others, our core values and philosophy have remained the same! We truly feel that community members should be able to stay independent throughout their elderly years in the comfort of their own homes with the assistance of quality home helpers providing in home senior care.
Comfort Keepers of West Chester and Chadds Ford is licensed by the State of Pennsylvania to provide quality in home senior care. All of our home helpers are bonded and insured and go through an extensive training program. We work with the client to get the best fit of caregivers and home helpers. By providing the type of in home senior care that satisfies the needs of each client on an individual basis, Comfort Keepers of West Chester prides itself on the kind of personal and professional service that has become synonymous with the Comfort Keepers brand.
Our In Home Senior Care Philosophy
With our Interactive Caregiving approach, our caregivers are able to raise seniors’ quality of life to a much higher level than typical in home care providers. Our Interactive Caregiving approach has many benefits including:
- An active senior mind promotes independence, better mental and physical health, happiness, and a longer life.
- A physically active senior maintains strength and independence, lessening or delaying the effects of aging.
- A well-nourished senior is more energetic, both physically and mentally.
- A safe senior lives in an environment that reduces the likelihood of accidents and promotes timely response when illness or accidents occur.
- With our Interactive Caregiving approach, our home helpers are able to raise seniors’ quality of life to a much higher level than typical in home care providers.
Features of Comfort Keepers
- Licenses: Pennsylvania Licensed
- Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)
Range of services
- Companion care
- Personal care assistants
- In-home health care
Types of care
- Accompany clients to doctors' appointments
- Light housekeeping
- Transfer assistance
- Dressing, grooming
- Bathing, toileting
- Walking, wheelchair assistance
- Meal preparation
- Errands & grocery shopping
- We do not have male caregivers/companions
- Travel: Staff will travel 15-30 miles to provide care
- We interview every team member in person
- We check references
- We check driving records
- We confirm legal U.S. residency
- Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training
- We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers
- Our business is bonded and insured
1455 Grove Ave
West Chester, PA 19380
Reviews of Comfort Keepers | West Chester & Surrounding Areas
No Reviews Yet!
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities