Right at Home Menomonee Falls

Contact Now

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Right at Home Menomonee Falls

Lynn521222 June 15, 2016

Even though our experience with Right At Home was short, I can only say I would highly recommend their service, from the owner, Shelley, to the caregiver, Sandy. Everyone was always very caring and professional.

Caring daughter46 November 22, 2015

We've tried Right at Home. On the first day, it just didn't work out. We didn't like the caregiver they selected and didn't give my mother any confidence to go any further. They made a good presentation, but you had to fill out all of these forms, and we didn't want to do that. It meant as protection for the agency, but we just didn't want to go through all of that hassle. It was too regimented and too corporate. They followed the rules and regulations, but I wouldn't recommend them to somebody because of all that corporate stuff that we went through. They should have less forms and select more professional caregivers.

ElizabethR November 16, 2013

I interviewed this provider

My Mother- in-law has been using RAH Menomonee Falls for over two years. What makes this Home Care Provider so unique is that RAH only provides the client with caregiver's that are suitable to their expectations. There has never been any hurt feelings or frustration if our loved one does not have a good rapport with a particular caregiver. RAH will find the RIGHT team for my Mother-In-Law. RAH has provided a nurturing, but empowering caregiving for our 84 year old Mother. The relief, security and open communication that RAH Menomonee Falls has provided our entire family is priceless. They have changed our loved one's life and Ours.

Robb53051 October 28, 2013

Right at Home handled my mother's needs with compassion and caring. We thanked them in the obituary and feel we have made life long friends.

Bob18 February 26, 2013

Poor communication, sends caregivers unprepared and not knowledgeable. Do not know how to us a bed pan, slide board etc. Do not call when new person is coming as requested. Do not prepare caregivers when coming for the first time. Do not know the needs of the patient. I have 2 good caregivers now, Samantha in the morning and Ken in the evening.

From Right at Home Menomonee Falls