Right at Home Menomonee Falls Home Care

Reviews of Right at Home Menomonee Falls | Home Care

4.6

November 21, 2017

By Sue L

Right at Home is very dependable and will be there always. Right at Home has been able to give my loved one the proper care and the caregivers are her companions.

November 21, 2017

By Lynn R_1

Right at Home takes care of things, if the clients have an issue. I love that I don't even know that they have issues because they're already taken care of. Right at Home allows me to live my own life without worrying about my parents. Their care is taken care of.

November 16, 2017

By Rita K_1

Right at Home has very kind and knowledgeable employees. My loved one has been very nauseous lately, and Right at Home has been able to help her out a lot.

November 10, 2017

By Diana S_1

Right at Home is very thorough. The caregivers from Right at Home go downstairs for me and do various household chores for me.

October 13, 2017

By Linda S_1

Right at Home does a good job at working with their clients and handling their problems quickly. The fact that I have reliable caregivers is worth a lot to me and they help me.

September 26, 2017

By Mark B_1

Right at Home is dependable, and the caregivers that we have always arrive on time. That is why I like Right at Home. Right at Home is flexible, so they are good at accommodating our needs in regards to scheduling.

September 20, 2017

By Anonymous_378

Right at Home comes to help me clean and do the laundry. The caregiver now helps me with the laundry, changes the bedding, and cleans the bathroom.

August 24, 2017

By Dorothy S_5

Whenever I talk to someone, I mention the good care I am getting from Right at Home. The replacement caregiver is not as good as my regular caregiver. I am paying her to help, but she will give me a shower and then want to sit and talk. My regular caregiver helps clean for me. She keeps herself busy.

July 20, 2017

By Judy S_7

Right at Home is a good company because they are flexible, they are very helpful with my husband, and they follow his needs. The services make my husband's life easier because he is more comfortable knowing that someone is here to help him.

July 20, 2017

By Bob S_3

I appreciate ability to talk to management. Right at Home has helped by giving care to my parents.

June 20, 2017

By Lisa J_2

Right at Home is easy to work with, their caregivers are very into their job and thoughtful. Right at Home provides consistency with their people and works with what my loved one needs each time they show up.

May 17, 2017

By Diana S_4

Right at Home allows me to keep the same caregiver who I get along great with as she likes to talk. My house gets cleaned, I have a hard time cleaning as I am in a wheelchair.

May 17, 2017

By Bob S_7

Right at Home seems to know what they are doing and they have been a great help to my wife. I would be at a loss without Right at Home. I can't cook anymore and I struggle with changing my wife, especially with my Parkinson's.

April 26, 2017

By Linda S_13

Right at Home's caregiver that we have now is excellent. She calls me when she's not going to make it or is running late. This is a lot different than I had before. My wife has a hard time cleaning the house and Right at Home helps with that every three weeks. The caregiver has a list of what needs to be done.

April 19, 2017

By Caryl B_1

Right at Home is willing to work with each person. The caregivers from Right at Home assist the client with bathing and dressing.

March 22, 2017

By Jim V_1

The expense of Right at Home was too much. I'm in a wheelchair, and my loved one was on oxygen, so we needed the help from Right at Home. There was one caregiver who just really irritated me. She actually asked me if she could have a permanent position with me, and move into my downstairs room. She also ate a piece of cake of mine, and lied about it. She told me she was diabetic so she couldn't have eaten it, but her car was full of fast food wrappers.

March 15, 2017

By Rita K_2

I think the caregivers are good to me. The services help me with everything and teach me a lot of things.

February 16, 2017

By Mark B_5

The personalities of the clients that have been watching over the client have been complimentary. We enjoy having them. The services make our life better. Since I am still working, it gives me peace of mind knowing that the client has support while I am not there.

February 06, 2017

By Wayne A_1

I would tell others that Right at Home is wonderful, and that all the employees are very nice and caring. They are always checking on us. Wayne is doing very well with them. The services have allowed Wayne to be able to shower without my help because I have a bad back.

January 23, 2017

By Judy S_12

I would tell people how good Right at Home is with my husband, and that the caregivers do what we ask. Right at Home's caregivers help get my husband showered, feed him, vacuum, and do other cleaning.

January 18, 2017

By Ray K_1

Right at Home has good services, and the personality of the caregivers fit my personality. Right at Home is quick and they're in the neighborhood. They're here all the time.

July 29, 2016

By Sandra207267

Right at Home is a wonderful support for my mother, providing her the services she needs to live independently. We are very pleased with her caregivers who are competent and caring. They are flexible and attentive to specific needs, providing not only physical help, but emotional and understanding support. We are impressed with the professional nature and thoroughness of this organization to make sure things are running smoothly. Thank you all!

June 14, 2016

By Lynn521222

Even though our experience with Right At Home was short, I can only say I would highly recommend their service, from the owner, Shelley, to the caregiver, Sandy. Everyone was always very caring and professional.

November 22, 2015

By Caring daughter46

We've tried Right at Home. On the first day, it just didn't work out. We didn't like the caregiver they selected and didn't give my mother any confidence to go any further. They made a good presentation, but you had to fill out all of these forms, and we didn't want to do that. It meant as protection for the agency, but we just didn't want to go through all of that hassle. It was too regimented and too corporate. They followed the rules and regulations, but I wouldn't recommend them to somebody because of all that corporate stuff that we went through. They should have less forms and select more professional caregivers.

November 16, 2013

By ElizabethR

I interviewed this provider

My Mother- in-law has been using RAH Menomonee Falls for over two years. What makes this Home Care Provider so unique is that RAH only provides the client with caregiver's that are suitable to their expectations. There has never been any hurt feelings or frustration if our loved one does not have a good rapport with a particular caregiver. RAH will find the RIGHT team for my Mother-In-Law. RAH has provided a nurturing, but empowering caregiving for our 84 year old Mother. The relief, security and open communication that RAH Menomonee Falls has provided our entire family is priceless. They have changed our loved one's life and Ours.

October 28, 2013

By Robb53051

Right at Home handled my mother's needs with compassion and caring. We thanked them in the obituary and feel we have made life long friends.

February 25, 2013

By Bob18

Poor communication, sends caregivers unprepared and not knowledgeable. Do not know how to us a bed pan, slide board etc. Do not call when new person is coming as requested. Do not prepare caregivers when coming for the first time. Do not know the needs of the patient. I have 2 good caregivers now, Samantha in the morning and Ken in the evening.

From Right at Home Menomonee Falls