Right at Home Menomonee Falls

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Right at Home Menomonee Falls

June 20, 2017

By Lisa J_485690

Right at Home is easy to work with, their caregivers are very into their job and thoughtful.

May 17, 2017

By Diana S_471994

Right at Home allows me to keep the same caregiver who I get along great with as she likes to talk.

May 17, 2017

By Bob S_471973

Right at Home seems to know what they are doing and they have been a great help to my wife.

April 26, 2017

By Linda S

My wife has a hard time cleaning the house and Right at Home helps with that every three weeks. The caregiver has a list of what needs to be done.

April 19, 2017

By Caryl B

The caregivers from Right at Home assist the client with bathing and dressing.

March 22, 2017

By Jim V

I'm in a wheelchair, and my loved one was on oxygen, so we needed the help from Right at Home. There was one caregiver who just really irritated me. She actually asked me if she could have a permanent position with me, and move into my downstairs room. She also ate a piece of cake of mine, and lied about it. She told me she was diabetic so she couldn't have eaten it, but her car was full of fast food wrappers.

March 15, 2017

By Rita K

The services help me with everything and teach me a lot of things.

February 16, 2017

By Mark B

The services make our life better. Since I am still working, it gives me peace of mind knowing that the client has support while I am not there.

February 07, 2017

By Wayne A

The services have allowed Wayne to be able to shower without my help because I have a bad back.

January 24, 2017

By Judy S

Right at Home's caregivers help get my husband showered, feed him, vacuum, and do other cleaning.

January 19, 2017

By Ray K

Right at Home is quick and they're in the neighborhood. They're here all the time.

July 29, 2016

By Sandra207267

Right at Home is a wonderful support for my mother, providing her the services she needs to live independently. We are very pleased with her caregivers who are competent and caring. They are flexible and attentive to specific needs, providing not only physical help, but emotional and understanding support. We are impressed with the professional nature and thoroughness of this organization to make sure things are running smoothly. Thank you all!

June 15, 2016

By Lynn521222

Even though our experience with Right At Home was short, I can only say I would highly recommend their service, from the owner, Shelley, to the caregiver, Sandy. Everyone was always very caring and professional.

November 22, 2015

By Caring daughter46

We've tried Right at Home. On the first day, it just didn't work out. We didn't like the caregiver they selected and didn't give my mother any confidence to go any further. They made a good presentation, but you had to fill out all of these forms, and we didn't want to do that. It meant as protection for the agency, but we just didn't want to go through all of that hassle. It was too regimented and too corporate. They followed the rules and regulations, but I wouldn't recommend them to somebody because of all that corporate stuff that we went through. They should have less forms and select more professional caregivers.

November 16, 2013

By ElizabethR

I interviewed this provider

My Mother- in-law has been using RAH Menomonee Falls for over two years. What makes this Home Care Provider so unique is that RAH only provides the client with caregiver's that are suitable to their expectations. There has never been any hurt feelings or frustration if our loved one does not have a good rapport with a particular caregiver. RAH will find the RIGHT team for my Mother-In-Law. RAH has provided a nurturing, but empowering caregiving for our 84 year old Mother. The relief, security and open communication that RAH Menomonee Falls has provided our entire family is priceless. They have changed our loved one's life and Ours.

October 28, 2013

By Robb53051

Right at Home handled my mother's needs with compassion and caring. We thanked them in the obituary and feel we have made life long friends.

February 26, 2013

By Bob18

Poor communication, sends caregivers unprepared and not knowledgeable. Do not know how to us a bed pan, slide board etc. Do not call when new person is coming as requested. Do not prepare caregivers when coming for the first time. Do not know the needs of the patient. I have 2 good caregivers now, Samantha in the morning and Ken in the evening.

From Right at Home Menomonee Falls