From Preferred Care at Home - Lorain County
As a caregiver referral service, Preferred Care at Home understands that long term care can be costly and have built a reputation of offering quality services at affordable prices. The cost-effective Live-in service has always been our specialty providing 24-hour peace of mind.
As a non-medical referral agency, we offer caregivers who may perform services such as companionship, meal preparation and medication reminders. When you choose a home care aide, one consideration stands above all else - the quality of the personnel who will be at your loved one's side. You also want people that you can trust without question. We will work diligently to refer the very best caregivers working in this field today. If you are not happy, neither are we!
Features of Preferred Care at Home - Lorain County
- Referral agency. (Provider refers independent caregivers to you.)
Range of services
- Companion care
- Personal care assistants
- Travel: Staff will travel 30+ miles to provide care
- We interview every team member in person
- We check references
- We check driving records
- We confirm legal U.S. residency
- We check sexual offender databases
- Credit card
- We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers
- Our business is bonded and insured
133 West Herrick Ave
Wellington, OH 44090
Reviews of Preferred Care at Home - Lorain County
No Reviews Yet!
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities