BrightStar Care of Central Milwaukee Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Reviews of BrightStar Care of Central Milwaukee | Milwaukee, Wisconsin

4.5

October 25, 2017

By Michael G_1

BrightStar Care is courteous and professional. BrightStar Care has helped a lot because they come and change the dressings. They have a lot of professionalism.

October 23, 2017

By George M_1

I would tell someone that BrightStar Care has conscientious caregivers. The care provided was good and I liked it.

October 18, 2017

By Larry D

BrightStar Care has great efficiency. BrightStar Care makes my life a whole lot easier.

October 13, 2017

By David B_1

BrightStar Care does not communicate with me to see how the services are, and they seem to think that the client works for them. BrightStar Care has made life easier when I need help getting to the store or reading, since I cannot see.

September 22, 2017

By Lynn W

BrightStar Care has a constant conversation with me about my care and what is going on. My caregiver works really hard to make sure that everything is done the best for me.

June 28, 2016

By JE345534

The caregivers from BrightStar Care are providing companionship, bathing, and helping with Mom's medications and things. They are very nice. Mom is very comfortable with her caregivers. BrightStar Care is very dependable and reasonable.

August 24, 2015

I have a lady that works for me from BrightStar Care, and I really like her, but the agency in general I'm not very happy with. She is excellent, she does a great job, and she is always on time. Their management leaves a lot to be desired. The scheduling is a little messed up, but they bill real fast. The people they give me when she is off are not good people. They told me that they had a lot of people on the south side of Milwaukee, which is where I live, but I get people from the other side of town, and they're not the kind of people I wanted.

From BrightStar Care of Central Milwaukee

BrightStar Care of Central Milwaukee is an in-home care provider serving Wauwatosa, WI and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care of Central Milwaukee offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care of Central Milwaukee