Synergy HomeCare of Waupaca

Overview of Ratings

4.4

October 27, 2017

By Lyle G

SYNERGY HomeCare is very reliable. The caregiver would come, and she would do what I needed her to do. She would do things that I couldn't do for myself.

October 21, 2017

By Waushara D

SYNERGY HomeCare is bonded and they do a good job. I think it is important that they are bonded. The care is difficult for one person to do alone.

October 19, 2017

By Frank N_3

SYNERGY HomeCare is conscious of their clients' needs. SYNERGY HomeCare allows me to keep my wife at home instead of a nursing home.

October 18, 2017

By Loretta P

SYNERGY HomeCare matched our needs with the proper caregiver. SYNERGY HomeCare took care of my loved one's therapy and gave me peace of mind while I was at work.

October 17, 2017

By Doug M_2

SYNERGY HomeCare has very friendly employees and they are very good at following up. SYNERGY HomeCare has been there for companionship for my mother. They are able to also help her with her showers daily.

September 19, 2017

By Mike K_1

SYNERGY HomeCare has provided us with a very good experience. They have done a very good job. SYNERGY HomeCare makes it so June can get up each morning. They help a lot with food.

August 24, 2017

By Don M_2

SYNERGY HomeCare has excellent employees who are very competent. The caregivers do everything because she is completely dependent on them.

August 16, 2017

By Clara "June" S

SYNERGY HomeCare caregivers are good. SYNERGY HomeCare make things easier for me.

August 16, 2017

By Anonymous_437

SYNERGY HomeCare is very nice and they remember what they are supposed to do. SYNERGY HomeCare has been hard on me because I have someone around to do things that I used to do. They help assist with his bath or exercises.

June 29, 2017

By Katie G

SYNERGY HomeCare provides good care to the clients. SYNERGY HomeCare has a caregiver that I feel I can talk to.

June 28, 2017

By Joan R_8

SYNERGY HomeCare provides good services. My caregivers are friendly and eager to help. I really just need less services right now.

June 16, 2017

By Christine H_3

SYNERGY HomeCare is on time, the caregivers pay attention, do what they are asked, and have good initiative. My daughter is able to get out more, has someone her age to talk to, as well as activities to do thanks to SYNERGY HomeCare.

June 16, 2017

By Ardelle M_1

SYNERGY HomeCare is very prompt in getting back to you, courteous on the phone, helpful, and accommodating. SYNERGY HomeCare helps with cleaning, cooking, and laundry.

May 26, 2017

By Peggy K_2

I would tell someone that SYNERGY HomeCare is accommodating. SYNERGY HomeCare has provided help without any hassle.

May 25, 2017

By Brent _2

SYNERGY HomeCare are the most caring and kind people I have ever dealt with in my life. They changed the quality of my mother-in-law's life. The communication from SYNERGY HomeCare was fantastic and very detailed. Once we lost my mother-in-law, the owner and the caregiver came to her funeral. They were made to do this job.

May 23, 2017

By Dave B_2

I think very highly of SYNERGY HomeCare because they are the best company in the area. I think they really care about their clients. The owner has said that if she wouldn't send a caregiver to her parents, she won't send them to anyone else. One of the caregivers was able to get my wife to respond to treatment and do exercises to preserve her range of motion. The caregiver was able to make the last months of my wife's life significantly better.

May 16, 2017

By Karen O_3

SYNERGY HomeCare is very dependable. The caregiver always seems to be interested in what my mother is doing. SYNERGY HomeCare gives me more time to spend with my mother.

May 16, 2017

By Sandy K_3

SYNERGY Home Care is a very good company, they communicate well, and they do what they say they will. The service has made my life easier by taking care of a person who has health needs that I couldn't fulfill.

April 26, 2017

By Megan P_1

SYNERGY HomeCare has been very accommodating. It's nice that it's an in-home care system, and they match clients to their caregivers based on personalities. The staff at SYNERGY HomeCare has a lot of flexibility with the people who provide the service. I wouldn't let them take care of my grandmother if I didn't think they were a great company.

April 18, 2017

By Doug M_6

SYNERGY HomeCare has been flexible and very easy to work with. The services have helped my mother a lot. She really likes her provider.

March 23, 2017

By MaryKay H_1

I would tell others that SYNERGY HomeCare has great services. The services from SYNERGY HomeCare help Gregory with showering and getting dressed.

March 23, 2017

By Frank N_4

I would recommend SYNERGY HomeCare because the service I have experienced has been good. SYNERGY HomeCare has made life easier for me by allowing me to concern myself with less things.

March 22, 2017

By Michelle H_1

The caregivers from SYNERGY HomeCare were very supportive, willing to help, and I became really good friends with them. They were very knowledgeable and I was comfortable with them. The caregivers provided comfort because otherwise I would have been alone to care for my father.

March 17, 2017

By Jeff R_2

I would tell someone that SYNERGY HomeCare is wonderful. Everything is great here with SYNERGY HomeCare.

March 15, 2017

By Dawn W_1

SYNERGY HomeCare comes in and maintains Joyce's home. Joyce loves her caregiver and looks forward for her coming. Joyce was worried that on hospice she wouldn't have someone come in take care of her home but SYNERGY HomeCare assured there would be. Joyce feels better because everything is put in it's place. She really likes the caregiver and the quality of the caregiver makes her feel better because things are being done. It's important to her to have a clean home.

February 15, 2017

By Lorraine K_1

SYNERGY's caregivers are caring. They care about me as the wife of the patient. I am comfortable with them, and they do help a lot and put my mind at ease. It is simple care that is provided for my husband. The caregivers just make sure that he is clean and his meals are fed to him. They also put him on the exercise bike every once in a while.

February 15, 2017

By Susan S_7

SYNERGY HomeCare has very nice and informative caregivers who are accommodating. SYNERGY HomeCare is doing a lot of the things for my parents that I was doing.

From Synergy HomeCare of Waupaca

SYNERGY HomeCare is Waupaca area’s premier home care company. We are excited you found us and look forward to helping your family find peace of mind and greater independence. Review our website for a vast library of informative blogs and articles. We want to be your trusted resource for information on senior home care. Your trust and our reputation is very important to us.

Photos of Synergy HomeCare of Waupaca