BrightStar Care of West Fort Worth/Granbury

Overview of Ratings

3.8

September 19, 2017

By James C_526065

Generally speaking BrightStar Care is a good agency and is very diligent. BrightStar Care provided someone to just sit with my husband.

August 25, 2017

By Constance L_516544

BrightStar Care stood me up one time and they are not as reliable as I thought. Anthony needs BrightStar Care to make sure he doesn't fall and feels safe.

August 24, 2017

By Bettie S_516111

The workers from BrightStar Care were not qualified because they couldn't even speak English. If BrightStar Care could have been more helpful and more domestic, it would be so much better. For meals, they could only make scrambled eggs.

August 16, 2017

By Juanita S_512458

I appreciate that the nurses communicate with me if they can't come in and call me and send someone else in their place. BrightStar Care is capable of doing injections for me.

July 31, 2017

By Mary P_504227

I would tell people that BrightStar Care is always very thorough. The services have helped me the most by helping me with mobility.

July 27, 2017

By Raylon P_502689

I am satisfied with BrightStar Care and they went above and beyond the care that I needed. BrightStar Care at one point had to come out and see me everyday. It slowed down after that. If I hadn't had them, things would have been a lot harder for. They worked around my schedule.

July 25, 2017

By Leslie H_500861

BrightStar Care has provided two nurses for me who are excellent with my infusions.

June 19, 2017

By Anonymous_485110

Someone would have to decide for themselves if they would like care from BrightStar Care or not. Sometimes my caregivers can't find the streets that I need to go to. The caregivers need to be on time, and they can't find my building sometimes.

June 19, 2017

By Cynthia M_485107

BrightStar Care has communicated well with setting up appointments. BrightStar Care has made life easier by making it so Cynthia does not have to go to a medical facility.

May 23, 2017

By Anonymous_474249

BrightStar Care is very attentive, they don't goof off, they take care of our problems, and they are very good. BrightStar Care does well. We would have a hard time if they didn't come. The physical care they give such as bathing and dressing the client is helpful to me.

March 13, 2013

By Karla1

Brightstar sent out a caregiver that had no upper body strength. So she couldn't even help me with picking up my husband for showers or help me with anything at all. They would not even wash their hands before they fed him.

From BrightStar Care of West Fort Worth/Granbury

BrightStar Care of West Fort Worth/Granbury is an in-home care provider serving Watauga, TX and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care of West Fort Worth/Granbury offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of BrightStar Care of West Fort Worth/Granbury