Caring Mission Home Care and TCM Home Health

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Caring Mission Home Care and TCM Home Health

Elaine26 January 19, 2015

Caring Mission has been good to us. The caregivers are all very good. We have had them for two and a half years. We haven't had any problems with them, and I'm glad we have them.

Donna104547750 January 16, 2015

Caring Mission has been wonderful. We preferred to have a man as a caregiver, and we did get one. The caregivers are very nice. I haven't had any problems at all. Things are easier for me now.

Rosalie4 January 13, 2015

My aunt was hospitalized, and she went to a nursing home for a rehab. From there, Caring Mission was recommended to us. They have been a God-send to my aunt. She's 94 years old, and she would be in a permanent nursing home if it weren't for the caregivers that would go to her home everyday. They help her with her daily living activities. They are very involved in her and with her care. They think of her like a relative. They're very good with her.

I talk to Theresa and Dawn frequently about my aunt's care. They are very friendly, helpful and responsive. They're very easy to talk to.

About Caring Mission Home Care and TCM Home Health

Caring Mission Home Care and TCM Home Health is an in-home care provider serving Washington, PA and the surrounding area. Caring Mission Home Care and TCM Home Health offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Caring Mission Home Care and TCM Home Health

Rates

• Rate for hourly care: varies with services required

• Licenses: Licensed in the State of PA for both home care and home health and TCM is a Medicare certified home health agency

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

• We have male caregivers/companions

Travel

• Travel: Staff will travel 30+ miles to provide care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We ensure that our team members are immunized for influenza, hepatitis b, tuberculosis, and other communicable diseases
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require fingerprint-based background check
  • We require drug screenings
  • We check sexual offender databases

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Patient Transfers
  • Stress Management
  • Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care
  • Ethics
  • Training areas extra: HIPAA, Infection Control, handling emergencies, patient fraud, abuse & neglect, recognizing changes in the consumer, dealing with difficult behavoirs, Activities of Daily Living, CPR, assistance with self-administered medications, and more.

Payment options

• Insurance
  • Credit card
  • Check
  • Payment options extra: Veteran's Administration Aid and Assistance Benefit

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address